1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad

Hey Ashish,

let me know on p.m. if you require any help there in Vadodara? I will give you one person's contact number... just go and meet him... he will guide you to the right person... and if by any chance if you are coming to ahmedabad, there are few ppl doing it here as well... I have got these hub rings done in Aluminium locally made on lathe machine.

you can have a look at my Ride's alloys as well as issues faced related to that here...

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/body/6153-my-pretty-just-got-prettier-me.html

Cheers...

Neel
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    another sexy black punto with 17 inchers in trivandrum !! will post a full profile pic later !!
    1001854_496519327087432_1198460201_n.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Are Hub Centric Rings and Spigot Rings same thing or is there a difference between them. I travel on highways a lot so which is the best and where can I get them in Aluminum??
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Moksh

Are these 98 PCD Alloys from OZ ?
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  6. dipen2003

dipen2003 Timido

Siliguri
    i am ordering 16" 98+100(8 holes) alloys from sai mag wheels , i would like to also order hub rings but don't know which size to order.What sized hub rings/spigot rings are usually used for alloys 98+100 pcd from sai mag wheels.Guys please, reply.
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hub Diameter for Fiat is 58.1mm
    So the inner diameter of the hub rings should be 58.1mm.
    Outer diameter should be the size of the centre bore of the alloy wheel. Please measure the same and decide.
    The Centre bore of the wheels I got is 66.7mm, but for you it can change with the manufacturer and design.
  8. dipen2003

dipen2003 Timido

Siliguri
    Hi Royj, I think am going to cancel the order with sai mag wheels and rather buy 16" t jet's or 15" Punto's from Kava Automobiles, they are quoting me the price 6.5k for 16" and 5.5k for 15". Please, suggest which should i go for as i drive hills and highways a lot.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    If the roads you drive are smooth, you can go for 16" or even 17" else it will be good to stick with 14" or 15".
    1 person likes this.
  10. dipen2003

dipen2003 Timido

Siliguri
    In that case i will go for 15" , i have emailed Vijay from Kava asking if he can ship it till Siliguri and am waiting for his reply....