1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

What would be the cost of a set of 4 rings?
  2. My alloys are 7.0J, will it be any problem if i go with 225/50 17 , will it scrape wheel well ...? will this size impact on suspension and other parts ..?
    How will the size 225/50-17 on punto perform on higways pros n cons..?:confused::confused:
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

225\50 will foul with the wheel well for sure,and will slow down your car big time.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Thanks for the reply ... Some more information needed what is the wheel well size of grande punto front and back..? and if i opt for new GC kit from Fiat ,will i be able to fit 225/50-17 reply needed from Gurus.:confused:
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

By wheel well i mean inner wheel arch.
    Why do you want to fit a 225 section tyre?,yours is a 75HP punto,isnt it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 225/50-17 looks great i suppose .. just my views, nothing official about it, no difference in pick up and handling .. just brake needs to be upgraded i suppose IMG_0142.jpg
    3 people like this.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Teho,for a 17 i would have preferred slightly lower profile of the tyre.
    How much did you pay per tyre?
  8. Even I think slightly lower profile like 215/40 or 45 would look great on 17inch but the thing is i have a lot of highway run than city , so my thinking is not hurt alloys and have a comfy ride on highway... what say guys
    Regarding price its pirelli p7
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  10. soji

soji Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys,

I am using a Punto Dynamic 2012 model, I have a chance to get Linea 16" Alloy wheels, Can I go for my Punto? whether it is suitable for punto wheels?
    If then please suggest me the correct tyre size fit for 16" Alloy wheels (with consideration of GC and Speedo meter)?
    Thanks in advance..