1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Non of the above, just too messed up with all those spikes.

Waheguru Waheguru
  2. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

I love spikies but Iam also considering these two, what say ?

233.jpg 319.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

PCD 100, already using 100PCD ones and from past 15k kms found no problem at all in using 100PCD then why to bother for 98 ones :-D Hub centric rings are all required for that near perfect fit. Sourcing these not a problem, plenty of dealers here will get in 1-2 days on order. Some are already available thou.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yup I know but I have a soft corner for deep dish alloys :-D Btw Iam liking Lenso samurai alloys, but no deep dish. Thou Iam loving this one which sunilmh has on his BNW. Lets see, today will check out all shops, of course which are open on sunday :-D
    20130109_082239.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The first one seems good enough, even better with out the red stripe

Waheguru Waheguru
  6. Kunaal

Kunaal Timido

surat
    hello

hello,
    i am relatively new to this site. i owe a fiat grande punto 1.3 mjd, i call it a workhorse. completed 53000kms in 1.3 yrs.
    finally after 53k kms i decided to change the tyres of my car. initially i wanted to just upgrade to 185/70r14 from 165/80r14. after reviews of mrf zlo, i decided to buy it, but couldnt finalize it. after inial hick-ups and strict budget i decided to change the stock rims to new alloys with same 14 inch config.

went to the ceat shop in jaipur, it has very good collection of alloys. my eyes were stuck on the plati black matt finish alloys with red lip. price 14k.. bargained it to reach upto 13k, although i think i should have bargained more..

next step was tyres again, my initial choice mrf zlo wass sidelined by beautiful yokohama a drive. price of mrf was 3750/- and yoko a drive 4000/-. so i decided to spend some extra bucks a bought yokohama. the dealer did bargain a single penny on yokohama.

final bill-- 13000 for alloy+ 16000 yoko+ 148 for weights in alignment/balancing IMG_1309.jpg
    6 people like this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    53,000 in 1.3 years is surely a workhorse. Do tell us more about your car in an ownership review. Especially since you've driven plenty of km's in a short time.

A-drives are great bang for the buck tires.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    53k in 1.3 years :redcar .. You did extracted a lot of Driving pleasure from MJD in short time.
  9. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala

Nice alloy wheel. Please do post more pics with the complete car.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just saw this uber cool classic olschool BBS Design replica wheels from LENSO stable in a jazz... left me spell bound... If somebody having Tuscan wine/ Black punto/linea looking at upgrade, chk out these set of wheels..
    601306_570048186358260_1254264366_n.jpg
    This ll give a totally GANGSTA look to the ride for sure !!! a sample pic with original BBS !!
    6035186008_3c42748c8c.jpg
    2 people like this.