1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Aftermarket Alloys Discussions

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by royj, Apr 12, 2011.

1. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Sai wheels has given prices of the alloys in their website :)
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Their prices are not the least you'll get for HRS alloys. I have seen a couple of same HRS alloys here in chandigarh with less price as compared to what Sai mag is giving but then most of the prices ARE less with SaiMag only. So better to check locally before getting any alloy from SaiMag

- - - Merged Post - - -

My eyes are on these, tempting me too much to switch over to these
    http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/52/106/15/25/40/h_158.htm
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hows this guys ? Lenso 100PCD, 15 incher. This was going onto my car but a friend got it before me, for his BNW Punto, so Iam left with no option rather than leaving them :( IMG_20130105_183717.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    They look good. Black alloys on a white Punto is a good combination, IMO. Can you post pictures of your friend's Punto with these alloys on?
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Tires haven't finalized as yet, hes looking for 205/60/R15 but options are less in that size. Will definitely post pics once tires are finalized.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

205\60\R15 on a fiat?
    Also where did your friend get these Lenso's from?
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yep, i was looking for this profile too. I think this profile is available only in the Yoko es100 which is extremely noisy as per reviews. This profile will give a slight GC boost.
  8. i have 205/55/ R15 in my Punto :D
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

This Size makes more sense,with 205\60\15 there is a possibility of tyre fouling with wheel well.
    1 person likes this.
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    205/55 decrease the GC by 4 mm i think. 205/60 Increases it slightly from stock. One of our member Ganges is running on 195/65 which has a radius greater than 205/60 and has not reported any issues. Another member Probiker was running on 205/60 a well and didn't report any issues. He got a GC kit installed later but that was for a different purpose and not due to tyre fouling.