1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Afterburner for the T-Jet.

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Linea-Lover, Aug 4, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    @ 120 speed the mileage figures are impressive. Could you please let us know the total damages for AIR. Would it void warranty ?
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. They sure are :). As I mentioned, even I was impressed. The AIR would set you back anywhere around 12~13k. Yes it will void the warranty but there are ways to keep it intact. While giving the car for servicing, just replace the stock air filter box and voila.. you are saved :D.
  3. xplorauto

xplorauto

Bangalore
    How do i source this kit in Bangalore and where do I get this installed?
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    15.2 kmpl FE in a TJet that too with an AIR (having amazing 0-100 timing of 10.47 sec) is excellent !!

Am sure you have had a rocking time in Mount Abu in this weather of November. Driving from Abu Road to Mt Abu and then further from Mt Abu to Gurushikhar is quite enjoying. I remember, whenever we went to Abu (multiple multiple times), we used to drive to Gurushikhar early morning and used to have our morning tea (with Bhajjiya's) at Gurushikhar enjoying the clouds all over.
  5. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Installation is fairly easy.

Pm me for more details.
  6. I can get the same for you if you're interested in the kit. Drifter can send it across to me which I'll forward to you.

Absolutely, its fun driving the T-Jet in the ghat section. You can actually stick to your own lane. We didn't go to Gurushikhar. We instead went to some temple where you have to face some 700 seriously steep steps. It was tiring but fun.
  7. any turbo car will suffer more lag on 1st gear even with a tiny turbo like the one we have
    i have upgraded my turbo with a bigger one and i don't got full boost in 1st or 2nd as it kicks in at 4000 rpm
  8. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Talking of Ghats, I raced a Merc ML250 in kokan ghats and beat it when it over shot the corner.