1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

After Year end offers marketing, Not much models from Fiat Plant ( Pune )

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by senthil, Dec 22, 2013.

1. senthil

senthil

chennai
    Went to Fiat Caffe, Bangalore today. TD both punto and linea back to back. Decided to go for Linea dynamic, but when i enquired SA, these are the following info i got from them.

90 HP Punto - Only sports version is available ( not the 90 HP regular one ).
    Linea - Only Emotion variant , that too only one number is available in plant ( Dont know if its across for all colors or the New pearl white which i asked ).

Then i returned back. After having following through Fiat for some months and decided to buy one. Seeing the plight of Fiat products (company which sells only 2 car models , of which many of the variants not there ) am greatly swinging away ( for the moment looks like ) and disappointed.
  2. Senthil,
    Did you not check with Ramkay fiat?
    Also write to FIAT about this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Senthil, FIAT did not want to keep many cars at the factory as they know that most FIAT customers are informed ones and check VIN before buying the car.

The December deal is awesome one. Do try other dealers in nearby cities.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  4. senthil

senthil

chennai
    Dont want to get it in chennai and then re-register is Bangalore. Am thinking of options outside of Fiat - Duster/ wait for Honda Diesel now.
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I called up fiat caffe just sometime back and they confirmed the availability of the regular 90HP variant.
    The SA also offered a very good discount even over the phone.
  6. Hi whats the discount offered to you
  7. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    They were offering me 95k without me asking! :)
    But he kept saying that they have just one red 90hp punto in stock and was asking me to book immediately!
  8. fIAT STRAIGHTAWAY OFFERING 1 LAKH DISCOUNT AND WE CAN ASK FOR MORE SINCE YEAR END.
  9. senthil

senthil

chennai
    Check with them about the month of manufacturing. Also tell them that u will book only after verifying the month of make and other PDI. They have told me that they have only Sports variant. 1 lakh discount is given already for all variant.
  10. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    He said it was manufactured in Nov 2013. :)
    But, I want a car only in Feb 2014. So I have decided to wait and watch as I read that fiat might announce the new punto in the auto expo in feb.