1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

After market music system for Fiat Linea classic

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by vaibhavv4u, Jan 8, 2014.

1. vaibhavv4u

Hi guys,

I'm about to take delivery of my Fiat Linea classic. I wanted to install an after market music system, but am unsure if I can do it without voiding the electrical warranty. Could some one clue me in of this aspect.

Also, suggestions and references of installation guys would be welcome :). Ideally should support bluetooth, usb. I am open to lcd with gps if its not over 20k.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Yes you can install the after market head unit and audio system. But ensure you to go an installer who knows what he is doing, else you will end with wires that sleeved or cut. List out your requirements and a good audio installer should be able to help you get the right head unit + speaker combo.

You can try EVO in Cambridge layout or Sachin's Auto shop in Koramangala near Forum.
    3 people like this.
  3. motorheader

Hello Vaibhav,
    If you are interested in pure sound quality then you could look at the Pioneer 80PRS and if you are looking at good speakers too then, is there any budget for the setup you have in mind?