1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice/suggestion required on purchase of fiat punto diseal e+

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ccprakash, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Its coming around 7.63 and its november made vehicle. I have taken the VIN and decoded it.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

It not clear how much discount you got buddy?
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Hi Fiatians - Need some help from your side. As i mentioned earlier i had booked the punto em+. Following is the way i am doing the payment to the aadya motors bangalore.

1) 18,000/- -->cheque given on yesterday on the name of ebony agencies.( as its the mother comapany to aadya motors).
    2) 2,00,000/- -->loan iam taking it from SBI.( They are processing it from RT nagar branch).
    3) remaining amount i will trasfer through NEFT to ebony agencies( That sales guy asking me this way to transfer).

> Please tell me wether anybody booked from the aadya and getting the bill with the name of ebony.
    > And from bank what are all the documents that i need to collect( so that they are giving the amount to aadya only).
    >Is it safe to trasfer to NEFT or do you want me to give cheque. with the above mentioned dealer name.

> Please suggest me as iam going to RT nagar branch tomorrow.
    > Provide me some contact nos of the persons who are willing to assist me in booking my white horse in aadya.(As iam novice in dealing with the bank).
    >thanks in advance
  4. @ Prakash,

I don't have much experience into Fiat-TATA dealers, but it is safe you keep DD (Banker Cheuqe) ready on dealer name, while taking delivery, NEFT will not revert back in case of any error.

All the best.