1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice/suggestion required on purchase of fiat punto diseal e+

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ccprakash, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

This is supposed the be the usual discount for Punto Diesel. No worries. Try bargaining for extended warranty and/or accessories.
    BTW, Bangalore apparently has the best FIAT dealers and service centers, no need to worry about that.
    Based on what many people told us, Prerana are the most professional. The Test Drive and pre-sales experience with Concorde motors was better than Trident Hyundai, and my SALES, BOOKING, PAPERWORK and DELIVERY experience with PRERANA motors has been 5 STAR! A dozen times better than our i10 purchase with Trident.
    All the best.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

This is supposed the be the usual discount for Punto Diesel. No worries. Try bargaining for extended warranty and/or accessories.
    BTW, Bangalore apparently has the best FIAT dealers and service centers, no need to worry about that.
    Based on what many people told us, Prerana are the most professional. The Test Drive and pre-sales experience with Concorde motors was better than Trident Hyundai, and my SALES, BOOKING, PAPERWORK and DELIVERY experience with PRERANA motors has been 5 STAR! A dozen times better than our i10 purchase with Trident.
    All the best.
  2. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    And one more thing which one is best 76ps vs 90 bhp in all the aspects. Usually i used to go for long drives as my native is 900+ kms away from bangalore and even i used to go outside frequently. My city driving is very less rarely i will take the vehicle in the city.
  3. Jitna gud dalo unta mitha... boss select 90HP
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    prakash.
    your car usage/driving is similiar to mine as well..
    i'm owning a 76 ps...
    better u wait for punto 2012 all new and lookwise awesum ...
    ofcourse go for 90bhp
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    While surfing on the net. I came across the few details about the punto and linea which they are going to launch on Jan 3 2012.

More Detail about Linea & Punto Evo 2012

2012’s Linea and Punto Evo offered by Fiat shapes with a tender facelift to make their look fresh and elegant.
    The engines of both the models will remain the same, as such less modifications have been done.
    Only the interiors are a bit changed- completely refreshed.
    Even the exteriors are also altered.
    The power-trains are also likely to stay on in both the cars.
    Both Linea and Punto Evo will have an improved, elegant fit and finish.
    Fiat is not taking part in ‘Auto Expo’ and hence this event is likely to be hosted at a different venue.
    The petrol on the Linea car could also be made available with an auto-box.
    The Linea will be available in variant colours like light brown, light blue, dark blue, red, ash, white etc.
    Grand Punto Evo will be available in Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Bottle-Green etc.
    The customers have to wait as Fiat will very soon bring out the new variations in colour and also new pricing strategy for both these cars.
    The price of Fiat Linea is Rs 6,63,408 – Rs 9,27,224as per ex-showroom in India.
    Fiat Punto price is Rs 4,41,244 - Rs 6,98,952 as per ex-showroomin India.

Source:Fiat India introduce Punto EVO and Linea 2012 in Delhi 3rd January

> And even i got some info like, they are going to change the gear box for punto. Not sure how far this information is reliable.
  6. I have called one SC in my home town to get more details. He said there will be no emotion pack + in the new release. Only 3 variants. Active,Dynamic and Emotion.

Emotion will come with all the features of existing Emotion pack +
  7. Hi Prakash,

I purchased my car just before 2 months in Chennai.

The Discounts I got are: Free insurance worth Rs18000, Corporate Discount worth Rs7000, Cash Discount worth 20000, and an exchange bonus of Rs15000 as i gave off my alto.
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Booked the Fiat Punto 76ps bosanova white(Emotion pack), expecting the vehicle on 30th Dec 2011.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    What is the final deal that you got?
  10. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

congrats. :) whats the on road price?