1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice/suggestion required on purchase of fiat punto diseal e+

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ccprakash, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Personally i like the current punto when compared to evo. I will wait till jan/feb 2012 if any engine specifications are getting changed like multi air etc., And even i have seen tom tom installed in evo in some of the pics. If these things are getting in new facelifted i dont mine wait till feb 2012.

@Drive_drift
    Iam very happy to get the assistance while booking my car. I will get the price quotes from all the dealers and may be will give you a call before booking. Thanks for your concern.

@muni
    Definately i will come along with you, as i never get bored of seeing the punto( frankly speaking iam mad about the italian beauty). Whenever iam going out my eyes will only search for the italian horse(especially white one) in the herd. Please let me know the timing so that i will come, so that we will go together.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No EVO in 2012, all are rumors.
    There could be some refresh or update on current variants, mind it there is no plan for any engine upgrade. Also all discount will go.
    Have a look at http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-india-news/429-what-fiat-needs-do-sell-more-66.html#post76537
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    What max i can ask for the discount.
    Exshowroom price for emotion pack is 6,60,350 and we need to pay around 1 lakh as karnataka govt tax. They said they will be giving the corporate discount 7,000 to me.
    Apart from this how much max i can get the discount.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  4. muni

muni

Bangalore

Another 5K+ if you are part of the group booking as per the showroom guy + free accessories + extended warranty ( not sure!).

Planning to visit first thing in the morning i.e, 9ish A.M.

Not sure if any referral scheme is still running for additional discounts.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I have seen September manufactured Punto's being sold, so I am not sure if a facelift is round the corner. However, in the case of Linea I do not think that there is any model manufactured after June-July (maybe I am wrong on this, search this forum for more info). So probably Linea facelift may come earlier than the Punto

A very important parameter is whether you can wait or not till next year. If you can then list down your preferences:
    - discount OR
    - facelift

Most probably it does not appear that there shall be any engine change in the facelift. If discount is not a preference then please wait atleast for the Auto expo in January when things shall become more clear
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  6. @ccprakash:
    "Definately i will join you. I never get bored of seeing the italian beauty(Iam crazy about her). When ever iam going out my eyes will always look for the italian horse(especially white) in the herd."

I my self hold a White punto Emotion 1.3 76PS :).

Current offer from FIAT:

PUNTO BENEFITS UPTO RS.1,00,000/-

Insurance @ Re 1/-
    Gift Cheque
    Free Road Side Assistance for 50 months
    Exchange Benefits upto Rs.15,000/-

Part from that all are dealer + Corp discount, Free accessories what you can ask.

Disclaimer : Offer Prices mentioned are net of all benefits (including gift cheque, 1st year insurance @ Re. 1, Roadside assistance and exchange benefit). Registration charges and other government levies additional.Insurance offered through Future Generali only. Insurance and Roadside assistance offers can not be converted / redeemed in cash. Offer Transactional price in excluding government levies and taxes. Max discount value includes - Gift Cheque, 1st Year Insurance, RSA and Exchange benefits.
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    How come punto benefits are coming upto 1,00,000/-. I called customer care they said the following things.

Exshowroom price -- 6,60,350

GiftCheque -- 10,000
    Insurance -- 23,000
    Road side ass -- 3,000
    ---------------
    Corp discount -- 7,000
    ---------------
    net discount 43,000
    ---------------
    > For me total net discount is coming to 43,000/- only. Please let me know if can get anything extra.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon

AFAIK, the Rs 1 lac discounts are on specific petrol models. Also, check out the below link on facelift launch

IAB Exclusive - Fiat Linea, Punto MY2012 launch on January 3
  9. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks for sharing the info. Then i will wait till next year. Any body is having info what exactly they are going to modify in interiors.
  10. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    I have called pune plant and mumbai marketing dept about the upgrades of punto and linea, which they are planning to launch on jan 3, 2012. But my efforts are in vain.

> Any body got any info on this?