1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice/suggestion required on purchase of fiat punto diseal e+

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by ccprakash, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    HI Iam prakash, located in bangalore and i need some suggestions on buying the fiat punto diseal e+.

>Iam planning to buy the fiat punto e+ vechicle and is this the right time to buy the vechicle. bcoz i heard, fiat is going to launch facelifted punto in jan next year(2012) and now they are clearing the stocks(that's why they are giving the heavy discounts-->i got this info from some other forums).

>Is this the right decision to buy punto ? Please advice and suggest me on the buy.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The face lifted Punto is on it's way, but there isn't no concrete information on the Launch dates. Personally I feel the exterior of current Punto looks good and Evo with that Chrome grill isn't to my taste. Also with the year end discounts running around this would be the best time to pick up the car. But if the face-lifted Punto gets an engine upgrade you may need to wait (Chances are slim though). The interior should also get revamped in the face lift but again the current one is fine for the price it's being offered. The plastic may look bit drab, but will hold well.

So if you can wait till AutoExpo or like the Punto Evo's look you may need to wait, If not go ahead and book the E+ and enjoy it. Cars are mostly becoming like mobiles these days, any car doesn't stay current for more than 1-2 years, you get frequent face lifts to keep the customers interested.
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Any specific dealer in bangalore, i had been to kht, prerana and concord. I heard concord motors is subsidary for tata motors, but they are not offering anything extra.
    But one of the sales guy in concord told me that they are going to give only the fiat genuine parts if anything happens wrong on the delivery. And the remaining showrooms they will bring the parts from outside and fit in our new car.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you like current Punto, buy it. Current offer is pretty good and there is no definite information on any upgrade.
    Buy from dealer who is giving you max discount/offers.
    Parts can be changed from any service center. You can always go to Concorde.
  5. The clearing stock news cant be true for Punto .Because there are members who got Aug / Oct manufactured cars .
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

If you like the looks of current Punto, buy it. December is around the corner, so you can hunt for year end discounts too. My personal dealings with Prerana have been good, but you can pick up from the dealer who gives you maximum discounts.
  7. hi Prakash,
    I have very cool process with prerana motor Lal Bagh road, got the car on the delivery day. No need to run for document, call etc , just need to mail them for things and it was done. they gave me the VIN number on the 2nd day of my booking only and the car was from the same month of the booking. If you need assistance i can join with you to come to prerana and can see what discount they offer you(we can negotiate with them ). but before that try getting the quote from KHT and Concorde.

let me know you need help.
  8. If cost of the vehicle is your concern and also the exterior looks, go for the current one. If 20 - 40 K increase in cost is not gonna bother you and u want nice interiors wait for the new punto.
    But a 90 Hp or 75 E+ is a best package for the cost they are sold now, so it is wise to grab that asap.

Even I too thought of waiting for the new punto but at the time when released, for the cost I purchased the 90 Hp, I would get the new punto in 75 E or may be E+. So I decided to go for the current one.

You are absolutely right.
  9. muni

muni

Bangalore
    The New facelifted version has more smoke than actual fire and is a bit un inspiring on the exterior looks. The present one does feel more value for money than the rivals after the discounts.

I will be going to Prerana ( West of Chord road) this weekend along with my friend to book a 90 Bhp E+, you can tag along and we can bargain for more discounts. The Dealar has promised 5K additional discount over the existing discounts if there are atleast 3 bookings together as a group. Let me know if you are interested.

Anybody who has good negotiation skills can come and help us out :)
  10. Fiat offering just 10K off in Punto MJD, Insurance generally available at Re. 1 for 1st year.

My suggestion is to hold till jan - feb 2012