1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice Required - at the verge of booking a GP Emotion

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by jijodejames, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Ask for Autoflame reverse sensor, they come in the paint color itself, in your case minimal grey. Even I took my car from Concorde, Kochi.

Sent from my iPhone
  2. Thanks maverick. Is this the brand sold as OE from fiat? Concorde had offered to give OE reverse sensor. I wanted to check the features. Especially concerned whether it would have any annoying beep sounds. :)
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Yes, I got it installed from Concorde Cochin, Yes it does beep but not annoying. Refer to http://www.vintagetechnologies.in/base_models.html , I have VT 20 Plus VFD installed on my car.
  4. Saw the car today. Did a brief PDI. The car is JMZ series ( October manufactured ). Din't see any issues. But found a misalignment with right headlamp. It was protruding abnormally from the casing. Checked and found that same issue is there with all the new cars in the yard which were to be delivered. They said that it could be corrected. Expecting to get the car by saturday evening. Will update with more news.
  5. Got the Car

Good news! Got the car by saturday. The car is a thriller, i must say. Did a long run for 200 km's and it is indeed a tank. Will post pics soon.
  6. Congratulations on your new car, please take care of her in first 5K kms and she will take care of you for her life time.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3

How does the first and second gear feel to you? There has been some reports that Fiat might have retuned. Can you give some observations made by you on this regard?
  8. Congrats for the new car Jijo .. BTW JMZ is for Sept ( I is not considered ) .. Do post some nice snapsof the beauty ... Happy driving..
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations. This thread is closed now. Please open new thread in ownership section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.