1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice Required - at the verge of booking a GP Emotion

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by jijodejames, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys. I am going to book the car today. :)
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :up Best of luck

Which color? Think about Emotion Pack as discount scheme is offered by FIAT. Emotion Pack variant is value for money.....
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    All the best Jijo !!:):) make sure you get the best deal..!!
  4. Jijo, seeing your price, I am thinkinjg that it is a GP Petrol Emotion Pack? Correct me if I am wrong...
    @Kedar: Yup, the GP 90HP will look at its best in the BNW:)
  5. Thanks guys. Was caught up with work and postponed the booking for tomorrow. Better to book on 1st Oct ;) .

@kedarbendre - I would love to go for EP, but it is way out of my budget. I am planning to book Silver. ( majority vote went for Silver )

Thanks shams. Will sure try for the best deal. :) .

@AerialsInTheSky - The price is for Diesel Emotion variant. The road tax at Kerala is much less when you compare it with that of B'lore. :)

Regards
    Jijo
  6. Punto Emotion DI booked

Booked the car today. Expected delivery in 3 weeks. Will keep you posted.

- Punto Emotion - Minimal Grey ( Silver ) - DI

Regards
    Jijo
  7. Waiting for the delivery really checks the patience. Now the dealer is pushing it to the limit by delaying the period to another week. They said today that the car would be ready only by next friday. Previously it was promised to be delivered on 23rd. The reason they are saying is that the transit is getting delayed i check posts and the truck is now at hyderabad.
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Fiat! I tell you they are really irritating to deal with. Hope you will get the dealer within the week as promised.

Not sure how good the dealer is but try and take some time out to do a PDI on your own. Remember, the car maybe coming to the dealer now but in all probablity, Fiat has had this car in stock for a few months now.
  9. Sure Amit. I will make a note of this factor. Will do a thorough PDI before approving for registration. Will keep you posted.
  10. Hello Guys,

It would be helpful if anyone could get me a photo of the OE reverse sensor for Punto. Thanks in advance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.