1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice Required - at the verge of booking a GP Emotion

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by jijodejames, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Folks,

I was hoping to book the car by last monday and get the delivery by tomorrow ( 30th Sep ). Since the dealer does not have the minimal grey i couldn't get the delivery and avail the offer of the current month. They said that if only the car was available and they could place an invoice i would be considered for the present offer. I am waiting for Oct 1st to get the detailed idea about the offer for next month and book the car. Also i was told by the dealer that they will be able to get the preferred colour only by 20th Oct. :( .

Regards
    Jijo
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Jijo, welcome to team fiat... hopefully you 'll book a FIAT very soon!! usually if not in stock then it takes 3 weeks for dealers to
    order the car and get it from pune.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jijo welcome to the Forum and congratulations for new car.

FIAT will not change the current Festive offer. You will get the same discount scheme in next month, so no worries. ;-)
  4. Hi Jijo,

Good thing that you are eyeing October first week for the booking. My gut feeling is that, in October and there will be more discounts as the festive season begins (Dusshehra and Deepawali).. Am also going to book the GP 90HP in the first week of Oct. Keeping my fingers crossed:)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ AerialsInTheSky & Jijo wish you best luck :T

BTW which color you people selected? AerialsInTheSky 90HP looks awsome in BNW color :) Those chrome door handle looks awsome on BNW.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Jijo - it usually takes 3 weeks or less to get the desired car if it is not already in stock. Do not worry - usually October will have more offers because of the festival season.
  7. That is something to be happy about. :) . Thanks for the info AerialsInTheSky. I never thought of such a thing. :eek:

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

@ all. Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope i will not have to wait for 4 months atleast ( Like the long lost Palio story ). ;)

@kedarbendre - I'm planning to book minimal Grey ( Silver ). Only BNW was in stock for emotion.
  8. Price breakup.jpg

Attaching the price breakup which was given by Concorde dealer at Kochi. Another dealer was even ready to reduce the handling charge from 5K to 2K. The extra fitments which i've listed are offered as complimentary.

Price breakup.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

2 dealers? Concord and Focus?

so at last, who are you going with?
  10. The two dealers available in Kochi are Concorde and RF Motors. I am planning to go with Concorde.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.