1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice on wooden dash board trim for Punto 90hp

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Iluvpunto, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

Came across the below link in ebay which is Fiat Punto Emotion Wooden Dashboard Kit Trim. I saw a similar thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/interiors/3881-wooden-dashboard-trim-punto-active.html which was for an Active variant. I want know if somebody has done this on Emotion or emotion pack variant to check how well it gels with the silver coloured music system and ACC controls.

Fiat Punto Emotion Wood Wooden Dash Kit Trim Dashboard Kit Trim | eBay

Let me know if any other alternatives available apart from Carbon Fibre wrapping. Carbon fire wraps is not of my taste.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Have seen many such kits, doesnt make sense for Linea/punto EPK as lots of buttons on central console doesnt gel with it.
    Checkout TBHP and few thread on TFI, we had many who did the sticker job, and then there was some MR. X who when ahead and got them painted in wooden finish :)
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai

Thanks for that Viny. I too feel that it will not gel with with the silver colour music system and ACC controls.
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Strict NO NO IMHO. It will spoil the look of the dashboard completely.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014