1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advice needed - Service Centre for my 2010 Linea Emotion

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Amit Sharad Athawale, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Amit Sharad Athawale

Amit Sharad Athawale Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Hello Folks,
    I am a proud owner of FIAT Linea Emotion 2010 Dec model. I have decided to do an overhaul of the vehicle and keep it running hopefully for another 5 years; cant simply do away with such a wonderful vehicle.
    I need your advice as to which Service Centre is the best as I will be doing a major overhaul and need good qualified people. I had a pathetic experience with Torrid and I want to shift to a more reliable one. I stay in Powai and have the RS Motors and the newly opened Liffetime Mobilities as the option. Can you please advise me on the same?
    Many many thanks for the kind help - FIAT rocks :)

Regards
    Amit
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 1, 2016 ---
    Folks forgot to mention - this is for Mumbai Location - Powai
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    try with Liffetime Mobilities since they are newly opened any bad work will affect their reputation badly.

just check whether the technicians are skilled enough to carry out the job.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I had been to Lifetime mobility last sat but due to some emergency in family, had to rush off. I am planning to go to the workshop coming saturday. If you can wait till then, I can give a feedback. If not you can join me on Saturday and check the workshop.
    Amit Sharad Athawale likes this.
  4. urvish21

urvish21 Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    RS Motors would be my choice. I have been servicing my Fiat Linea MJD for the past 2 years and have no complaints. Very experienced staff and honest too. One of their partner was a former service head of Fiat India (Mr. Deshmukh I guess)
  5. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Rs Motors would also be my choice . Roughly from 2-3 years car getting serviced there and no complains yet.
  6. Amit Sharad Athawale

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Many thanks for the feedback and inputs
    Spoke to Lifettime person Mr Pandey - agree that its a new startup and they would want to prove a point; hence teh service would be good. But it could work eitherways too. Thanks do let me know about Saturday

Thanks for the RS Mototrs feedback; I have received similar feedbacks for them from others too; so guess seems a safe bet. Since I am planning to overhaul the vehicle want to make sure that the vehicle is worked upon properly by qualified technicians and get the moneys worth
  7. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    On the Other hand Lifettime SC would be new with all new mechanic .Since you want to overhaul your car I would suggest you for RS as they are experienced and they are running since a long time .
  8. Amit Sharad Athawale

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks a lot Moksh - will do at RS