1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Advantage OF mono Block

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Tarun, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U can come to driven in east of kailash or contact BBW distributors for the same

Check ur inbox sir for there contacts
  2. Tarun, if you are considering to buy Mosconi amp do consider Rainbow speakers as well. With a brilliant amp like Mosconi, you need pretty good speakers. BBW deals in them and as you will be visiting them, do check them out. You won't regret for sure :).
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    thnks guys :D
    btw abt Driven i have been warned many times by diff. people not to get work done from driven:confused::confused:

on team-xxx & even here in team fiat m Distinguished member warned me before getting my doors damped .. everyone says there installion is questionable nd not professionally done nd i should avoid them for future problems .. :eek:
    is tat so ?
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can't comment on what the others had faced, but you can rest assure that, its the best place to go for iceing ur ride. because of the above mentioned problems i specifically mentioned u smthing in the pm. Also i've got most my cars ice done up there no issue's so u can go and get it done if u wish to. u can give my reference if u wish too
  5. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Hi fellow members ..
    i got my ICE upgrade at last .. I got ROCkFord fosgate Prime 500-1 MOno Block and KICker comp 12; inch SUB .. with Scoshe 8 Gauge wiring KIT ..
    Gotta say it makes a HUGE difference now ..
    Also had Audition of Infinity kappa, KIcker Hertz and FOcal components ..
    will opt for Kicker performance series COmponents in front nd Polyglass in back ..
    i would like to ask is my JBL GTs 644 gud enough to power 4 components or should i get a more power 4 channel AMP ..
    also after adding the mono i feel lmy high beam dimming a LIL .. i guess need to ADD a capacitor .. PLZ guide me ..

18072011661.jpg

18072011660.jpg

18072011662.jpg

18072011663.jpg

18072011664.jpg

18072011669.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Get the wiring sorted properly, and all will b as good as bfore. Congrats on the setup. U certainly need a better amp to get better performance out of ur present setup. Can u pls post the details of the wntire setup lik model no. And all so tht v can help further.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    player is Pioneer DEH 5290 SD
    till now i have 2 amps ..
    1st is JBL GTS644, which is powering front Kicker components ( soon will buy focal performance components for front nd Polyglass for rear )
    2nd is ROckFord Fosgate prime 500-1 .. for Kicker 12 inch ported SUb
    wiring is Scoshe 8 gauge nd front 2 doors are damped ..
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks good, just change the wiring to 4 gauge and ull notice a significant change, also u'll need a significantly powerful amp as ull power the front and the rear, do look at audio systems amplifiers.very clran power and reasonable price

Can u pl tell wht RCA's are u using
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ phew
    sorry bro i really don't know wat RCA's i;ve got installed ( wat brand ) cuz wasn't aware tat time and didn't even bother too ... but they do look gud IMO
    and you said i need a powerful amp .. do u mean i need to get a better 4 channel amp or the mono .. or both mono n 4 channel ?? :(
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just buy a new four channel and get the rca's checked, it makes alot of difference by just goin in for better rca's, try and get better ones(rockford/connection) if possible

For the four channel don look for anything below DD, Audio systems, mosconi amps. They will truely bring out the best in ur comps. Rest is all on ur budget my friend. Pls note i have mentioned the abv brands just becoz ur powering ur sub so well and therefore, u need such ampa or els ur sub will.overpower them all, and ull have to tone down the gains on the sub(meaning compromise)