1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adjust Date and Time in FIAT LINEA

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Swaminathan Gopalan, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Swaminathan Gopalan

Swaminathan Gopalan Timido

Coimbatore
    Team,

Anyone aware of how to change time zone in Fiat Linea. My Linea seems to be showing the date in US format because whenever i start off in the morning display is showing the previous date and when i see post noon or evening it is showing current date correctly. Looks like need to adjust time zone. I searched the panel & could not find an option. Please provide your inputs on this experts.

Regards,
    Swaminathan Gopalan.
  2. maheshvpy

maheshvpy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    As far as I know there is no timezone setting in Linea. Most likely you have set the time to be AM when it is PM in 12 hr format. ie: Your clock is set for 3.00 AM when it is 3.00 PM giving you an illusion that you are in US timezone. Refer to page #25 of the user manual to set your clock correctly.
    Linea_Set_Clock.JPG
  3. Swaminathan Gopalan

Swaminathan Gopalan Timido

Coimbatore
    Thanks a lot Mahesh for your quick info. I changed the format to 24h & then adjusted the correct time and reverted to 12h format.This is because i did not see an option to change AM or PM. Now there is no issue in display of correct time. Yes as you said there is no setting for time zone. Thanks again for your help.