1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

adit morzaria

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by adit, Aug 10, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, adit

Looking at it from the other side, the forum would also be helpful to you in terms of getting to know Customer (rather Fiater's) viewpoints, how he/she looks at it, expectations, feedback etc.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Happy Birthday Adit

Happy Birthday Adit!!
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Wish you a very Happy B'day Adit.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome Adit. Good to have you here. :drinks
    As Torquey wrote, you can be of help to everyone in this forum. ::D
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    adit... you there???????????? :confused
  6. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    hey everyone.........sry for not being online and active here but jus been a lil 2 busy trying 2 sort out a lot of teething issues in terms of manpower, systems and processes.....for me its been like a living hell as we ended up picking up all of manipal staff (old tata fiat dealer) who were never really of that quality that i would want to hire.....and then the whole process weeding out the unwanted guys........at the same time i have been trying 2 b involved in every customer problem from workshop to sales 2 ensure that customer complaints are addressed properly........

there are always issues with the principal company in terms of vehicle transportation as transportation is outsourced and no 1 has any control on that.....if a vehicle has been handed over to the transporter we now have 2 b at the mercy of the driver to ensure he brings the vehicles in teh given time frame.......a driver might call saying his trailer tyres r flat and changing a trailer tire sure is a pain n time consuming.....but i dont know how true tht is........they can come up with number of excuses but no way for us 2 counter check that unfortunately........

there have been cases of unsatisfied customers who have bought their vehicles from us but it would be appreciated that every 1 working here is human and can make mistake......any 1 can make mistakes n e where which ever field which ever business which ever service.......looking at it from my point of view you being the customer and paying a huge sum of money definately are entitiled to everything that u deserve but there will b times that something can go wrong and we are willing 2 correct it........but at teh same time we cannot do it all by ourselves without you being cooperative and realistic........

for example i interacted with a customer who wanted to buy the punto but no doubt has offers from my codealers also but he was insisting on me giving him alloy wheels free over and above every offer from us n others..... ::OO ........... its jus to be realistic that whatever within our reach we would gladely give but every 1 has 2 b realistic in their own stand....... its a simple calculation :-

vehicle price - xxxxxx
    discounts from company - xxxxxx
    dealer sharing in company discounts - xxxxx ( which is deducted from teh dealer margin )
    balance dealer margin - xxxxx ( whatever is left after giving the discount scheme from the company) ( which is a very nominal amount )

balance dealer margin - need 2 meet overhead expenses of bank interest, salaries, sales commission, electricity, stationary, misc items used for cleaning cars n maintenance, test drive car's fuel expense etc etc.....

its definately not a green picture....... but at teh same time every has my assurance that i can b approached at any time for any problem........

my team is now ready after removing all the dead wood and my senior sales manager mr bijay singh is a very capeable person with a lot of experience in the automobile field and professional enough to sort out any issues that arise. he has been with me since even before we started the showroom officially and is very well aware of how things have to b addressed.
    if there are any issues with my dealership unsorted pls do bring it 2 my notice.

assuring you all of the best service and sales offers always.

i can also be reached @ adit_morzaria@khtmotors.com - request u 2 kindly mention team fiat in the subject line when mailing me.
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey adit, nice to see your point of view as well.

KHT is getting better reviews anyway in Bangalore and I am sure more customers will be heading towards KHT.
    Also nice to see that capable people are being taken.

OT - We still didn't see the pictures taken in your camera on 15th Aug meet.
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey Adit.. I see a new Showroom of KHT in Indiranagar! Just close to my house!!! I'm so excited. :wow :wow :wow
  9. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    hey ravi

thanks. :) :) always trying 2 b better....and by the way those pic's were posted up and teh link was given somewhere here in the forum....but still will try n get u tht link again......

arun , yes tht's our new outlet..... :) and just for your information you can book your car for service on our website www.khtmotors.com ....say good bye to teh headache of calling etc...alternately i have posted a service advisor in the indiranagar showroom where you may drop your car for service .... :) :)
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is the thread - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=380.
    Is it Girish who should have posted the link, hmm he looks to be busy now a days.