1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Addons that I would have loved in My Jet

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by sid_10000, Jun 10, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    1. Remote a must, Having used in my previous car with Blaupunkt MP26 Mumbai, I miss it a lot
    2. 2-Din
    3. Better Speakers
    4. I feel Low-Beam is not sufficient (High is super good but cannot use all the time due to oncoming traffic)
    5. Options for (16" additional designs, Dual-Tone Vs Classy black and grey combination and Leather colors)
    6. Bottle holders, wife always complains about it, not me !

There are more i would love to but it will be difficult for FIAT to accommodate within 10L bracket ;)
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Agreed on the leather color options. One of the reasons I didnt go for TJet+
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    guys, bottle holder is already there. The door side pocket easily holds any 1 ltr bottle. TRY it out
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    It holds only the 1lt Bisleri (and the like) bottles, that too in a horizontal position. So, if the bottel leaks, you have a problem. And if you carry a Pearlpet bottle from home, it does not fit in.
    So I would say that while you do have some space, there is significant scope for improvement.
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Storage spaces are a let down in Linea. The space underneath handbrake, cup holders and the space for bottle holders and glove compartment are too cramped.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Mmm I would like the 150Hp motor!!
  7. ananth

ananth

Bangalore
    Having test-driven the linea, I would have really liked the following features

1. More space in the door for bottles in vertical position
    2. Cooled glove-box
    3. The boot-release button near the HU is a disaster. With kids it is an accident waiting to happen. Did not check it but it would be good if they auto-disable this button when ignition is on.
    4. Glow paint on remote
    5. Shark-fin type antenna on the roof (or) printed antenna
    6. 16" wheels with atleast 170mm GC
    7. LED DRL as standard
    8. HID with auto-level adjust
    9. auto close ORVM
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Yeah... cooled glove box and ORVm auto close are nice to have features....