1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. rajan2002

rajan2002 Novizio

Mohali
    Paaji, i have checked somewhere online, that it is possible to have AUX port along with BnM. OEM USB/AUX are connected to BnM. This job require to remove the cabling and installation of new cabling. But it is a tedious task, should be done by expert only.

This is a audio jack shown in the below pic.

4c238e7df4429a364fd1a4c7c627507ae.jpg blueme-con-porta-usb-sulla-fiat-panda-2012.jpg

Below are the connecting cables of BnM. In this pic USB/AUX port shown. Part number of the USB?AUX jack is 735531771

$(KGrHqJ,!l4E6B,Oe6WrBOmVOUluJg~~60_57.JPG
    Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    This is tempting... let the owners of new linea have a say on this
  3. punto-ed

punto-ed

bangalore
    I am planning order this remote. Read reviews in amazon some ppl told it needs some modification is true ?? Basically needs to adjust the led in remote ?? Ur inputs r needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I badly need Bluetooth option in my Punto. Bought a Doss Bluetooth speaker but that didn't work out well so had to sell it off. Now need another option apart from changing HU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I simply bought it and mounted it. No issues whatsoever with the sensor. Thing is that unlike the OEM steering controls that are wired from inside the steering, this is just an infrared remote so it works only when steering is in center, not when it is rotated such that the remote is towards the other side. You have to mount it on left side of the steering. And it does feel too comfortable to have this on the steering rather than keep the remote in hand or take eyes off the road to change tracks every few minutes.
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto-ed

punto-ed

bangalore
    Thanks for your reply. Will order one for my car. :) Americans make the things complex as it's their habit . After reading reviews one will get confuse so I am.

Hence sought your opinion :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
  8. Hi Everyone,

Can you please suggest my any shop near Whitefield Bangalore for adding AUX to my Fiat Punto 2009 car?

Thanks in advanced.
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Any stereo repair guy can fix buy looking at the pin diagram which is avail on top of HU.

Before that Are you getting AUX when CD is pressed twice?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. jacky

jacky

hyderabad
    Hi srikanth,
    I am jagadish from hyderbad. I have got fiat punto MJD 1.3 active version (2012 model). It would be great if u could let me know were to get the cable in hyderabad. u can email me on jagadishwar.mudiraj@gmail.com.. thank you in advance.

regards,
    jagadish