1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. dev

dev

Mysore
    Hi,

Can you please share the Pune Blaupunkt Dealer where the interface is available.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    dev, do you have a 2009 Punto? Make sure you have a Blaupunkt head unit as this won't work with Delphi head units.
  3. dev

dev

Mysore
    Yes, I have 2009 Punto emotion with blaupunkt HU. Please sahre the details of the Dealer in Pune
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Went through this thread and seems like we have a option to include USB and Bluetooth in Blaupunkt. I'm expecting the delivery of my Punto 1.2 Dynamic by Monday/Tuesday. How do I know If I can get this done in my Car as well.

And is it only Available through Pune or I can get it from Bangalore also. Please Guide me with the process.

Including the Pic of Punto 1.2 Dynamic Music System Captured at the time of PDI.

The salesperson had said that the system that comes in Punto is Blaupunkt?

IMG_3558.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    For Dynamic the HU is not compatible for blaupunkt bluetooth adaptor. For this you need to exchange or grab a blaupunkt hu. Check the classified section in TFI, wait for the opportunity.

This bluetooth adapter allow to stream music from phone which is not possible in blue-n-me enabled cars.
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Had been to National Market in Bangalore to get a car mobile charger and there I happen to see a car Bluetooth speaker. As my Punto has no Bluetooth support and I don't wanna upgrade to any other currently, has anyone used any of such speaker in their car. How good is it? I saw one from a My vision Made in China, sound quality seemed good. But the price he quoted was too much 2100/-
    Please share your reviews and experience.

My Vision N10, it has Bluetooth, memory card slot, aux support and sensors to change the songs or pause and play.
    uploadfromtaptalk1396725129842.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396725206344.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  7. any one in Delhi/NCR managed to get teh Aux-in cable for their Punto emotion or any leads where can we get the cable and connection done?
  8. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tiwari saab, you can get it done at any ICE shop. Its not at all an issue. The connectors to be used at the rear are shown on the HU itself.
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    This is not the way to go. There are new USB powered bluetooth adapters with 3.5mm lineout. I have not used them, but they will work. Just check the specs. and ask some more people about it. Alternatively contact the seller.

This one is an Indian brand called Leoxsys, bringing out some innovative products to Indian customers in the past also.
    [HR][/HR]
    USB Bluetooth Audio Receiver 3 5mm Music Adapter Dongle Speakers CAR MP3 ETC | eBay

[HR][/HR]
    LeoxsysLB1Bluetoothaudioreceiverdongle_1_zpsaef5526c.jpg

[HR][/HR]From seller's post. Incase link expires.
    [HR][/HR]
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    kirenh likes this.
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There are 100s of such dongles. The one I saw last week has his figure I have attached below.

Btw, the seller is from my city for this dongle that I am talking about. Is it against the law to contact seller on ebay and ask for his phone number or address? :confused: I am planning to get one.

Bluetooth adapters.jpg
    1 person likes this.