1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Sandeep, where did you get this done in Bangalore? Did you have to just take out the HU and fit the AUX cable in the back or did you have to tamper with the wiring also?
  2. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    I did it from TMC Electronics Jayanagar, 4T block.
    If you need contact details please PM me.
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Aux sound low compare to Cd or USb and even the quality is low.Even i got same issue with my Aux fitment in Linea.
  4. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I got the aux cable installed last week. As others have noted, the volume is low when I use it on aux. I guess it has to be a connector problem. If it is installed neatly with a connector, there should not be a problem, I think.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    addy, try to get the aux cable with gold platted connectors. Your problem should resolve.
  6. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    The cable does have a gold plated connector at one end (IIRC), but the other end (HU) it is a jugaad connection. The connector was removed and then wire was split and connected to each point. This is a temporary fix. I will see if I can get some more info on it.
  7. I am Satinder Pal Singh from Ambala. and i am looking for AUX cable for my Punto Emotion Sept 2009 model. I am unable to get it from even Delhi. Can someone help me to get the same, i will pay for the same and also if you can share the installation guide/ procedure. One i receive the same i will deposit the amount in your bank account. I want the same with 3.5mm jack to pack music from my phone.......PLEASE HELP....

- - - Merged Post - - -

From where Did you get this done....I am from Ambala and would want done for my punto
  8. Did u get reply for this...?
  9. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    dear members this is my 1st post although i have been following for an year to find a solution to get aux/usb in my Punto2012-Dynamic.

please the following post and it seems that these guys were able to get the aux working on a delphi f199 HU.
    as my knowledge to the nitigrities is very poor please go through it and reply if it will really work.

General: AUX in Punto 2012 Easy - The FIAT Forum

it can be of relief to many fellows in this forum.
    1 person likes this.
  10. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Aux Breakthrough.PNG

I went through thread.This is my observation, All of us who have been trying to get AUX on our cars have been inserting the blue AUX plug (Mini ISO C3) Directly. We all know that even with the key on Off position the Music system still receives power, so i guess it would be worth giving it a try by Inserting the plug after disconnecting the power to the Head Unit or Disconnecting the battery ( or both ;) )
    prihir, santhukp and Ganges like this.