1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi

Could you help me with cost and the Unit Name if you still remember

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Sushil

Did this work ?

Do you have an alternate solution now ?
  2. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    I added the AUX cable to my 2010 Emotion with Blau HU.
    While I play songs from my Mobile/Ipod the volume is low.
    I have to increase the vol level to 14/15 to get normal sound output while CD gives good sound at 7/8 levels.
    Has any body who has got AUX fitted experienced this ?
    1 person likes this.
  3. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

Yes, I face the similar issue.
    Even the situation is same in my Wagon-R Pioneer HU (couldn't recollect the model number)
    Sound output for the same song in low when played in mobile thru Aux, than direct CD.
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi

I got the price from Blaupunkt Service , Delhi - approx 3500 INR

If you have a Bosch Manufactured written on HU inside - its compatible and if the display says CDC

I have Blaupunkt written on Panel as well inside and CD and AUX display on button press alternatively

Hence I got AUX fitted for 500 INR, and its sound would be little less compared to CD directly
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes, this will be there because of the loss due to the wires used for the aux connection.

Also there might be some chances of the humming. This can be rectified by adding a good quality aux cable with gold platting.
  6. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Rishi, I also think thats the precise reason its low on sound output. thanks.
  7. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi

It dint work on my HU manufactured by Blaupunkt , It should be Bosch Manufactured printed ob backside of unit
    So I got aux wire fitted for 500

Will post the pics once I transfer from my cell

Thanks

- - - Merged Post - - -

I got the one from Blaupunkt service Centre , original as seen on some post here
  8. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Drive_dritf, thanks for the information its nice, but a query i have Punto Dynamic 2013 MJD, can i be able to fix this AUX and USB input to my Punto's music player as it is also Delphi F199.
    Kindly let me know what is the extra stuff i need to get and from were.. i searched a lot but unable to get it, i tried talking with Fiat India Engineer's In Ranjan gaon Plant but they say not possible...

Regards
    Atul.
  9. venka

venka BANNED

@atulkumbhar : No it's not possible to install the Aux or USB to the Dynamic model . I have tried every bit of it . Even by taking a old emotion pack player and tried to install it. we are not success in this front. you can read this thread last couple of pages . you will get to know it.
  10. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HI Venka, Thanks for the info i think now i should stop searching of the AUX and go on writing CDs and play them......