1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. how much did it cost
  2. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Do you mean to say that you have the Blaupunkt HU and you just added the Aux-in cable? Or the store has some product which fits into Delphi HU and the USB is enabled?
  3. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

The cost was 1700 Rs.

I have the old Blaupunkt HU (in which after pressing the CD button twice, Aux was displaying). Honestly I don't know if its aux in cable. One Blaupunkt unit was fitted and there is a usb input to this device in which I have now connected my pen drive. The unit is fitted inside the space behind the music system. Probably the aux must have been the input to this blaupunkt device.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Guys... I've been following this thread and many more like this. I notice that this has been an issue for a lot of people. I need help in understanding how the USB to iPhone works. If someone can explain that to me it'll be great. Cause if that works fine, this accessory should be just perfect to get Bluetooth A2DP working without any changes whatsoever. See this link: Bluetooth Music Receiver Audio Stereo Adapter for iPhone5 4S iPod Dock Speaker(Rs. 2,525)
  5. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

Dude, have you got any snaps?
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check this link for more clarification

Blaupunkt: Interfaces[view]=1145&L=1

Please copy the complete content of the link.. :)
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  7. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Guys i have an Aug'09 Linea emotion PACK with the blaupunkt system I read the whole thread today (pretty tiring)
    My observations
    1)Viny has an emotion pack also and if im not mistake he has aux with the OE blaupunkt unit.
    2) once when the battery was damn weak. And i tried starting the car the hu showed aux or a split second
    Would it be possible or me to enable aux on my hu

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
  8. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Could you share some images and links on the interface/adaptor used

9. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

Here it is
  10. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Blaupunkt: Interfaces[view]=1145

Any idea on the cost of this ?

If it will fit into Linea HU marked Blaupunt ?