1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Hi, Mine is 2012 1.3 Punto. Is there any way to play songs from mobile using B&Me. and do we have any aux port? If so guide me how to do that. Also is there any key to seek folders if USP connected. Currently I am using steering controls. Moving one folder to another folder is a pain. I need to pass all the files in current folder.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    No there is not just any way to do this, as far as i know.

Use the steering controls to seek through the folders using right hand side buttons of steering conrols.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Does 2012 Dynamic has steering mounted controls???
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    No Rishi, Only on Emotion
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Yes, Vivek i am using Right hand side arrows (up, down). It is navigate to next file/song. Not folder. Even i have tried long press on both arrow marks, same result.
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    You would have to use the menu to seek the folders. Press the Phone button to enter into the main menu then find the media player and so on. I can't remember menu items as i use shuffling to get to the desired tracks or near the desired tracks.
  8. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vishnu

I have a Fiat Grande Punto MJD Dynamic 2012 model purchased in october 2012 the music system is Delphi, i pressed the CD button twice but dosent gives AUX option can any one of you help in providing solution... for delphi system

9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry this feature is discontinued in delphi systems
  10. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I know this is too late in the game. I have my Punto GP from June'10 and after thinking and browsing to enable by USB and after lot of dilly dallying I finally went to the Blaupunkt store on law college road on Saturday to fix the Blaupunkt unit. Apparently it was the last unit which they had and henceforth they won't be able to enable USB for Emotion models of Punto/Linea (unless of course somehow someone procures it).

I have thrown away the FM transmitter..

What has been enabled thru this?
    1. USB - I can now just plug in the pen drive and play the songs. The location of the cable is also just below the system. So its far convinient compared to usb locations of E+ models.
    2. Bluetooth - I can also play songs from my mobile.
    3. Bluetooth - I can now just sync my mobile with the system and make handsfree call and receive. One small microphone is fitted on right hand pillar. The call clarity during the call is just too good.

All in all it was worth spending the amount, I just cursed myself for not doing it earlier. But better late than never.

Planned upgrade -
    1. Throwaway the front speakers and replace it with some better ones.
    2. Install speaker at rear. Apparently they have a customised parcel tray with slots for oval speaker and there would be connectors so no hanging wires etc.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013