1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Can you please share more details about donor car (Ravi's Car), Also if possible can you share the rear and side panel photos of the Ravi's HU and your HU.

Also check the Ravi's Car HU Connector, there should be one extra Mini Iso Connector in his car as compared to yours.

Hacked way out is given in attached pdf.
    View attachment 95320_cancheck_programmer_v1.0.pdf

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE :D
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Arun when I press the CD button twice or more actually nothing happens. Maybe when you come back to Trivandrum ,we can check it .
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I have to open everything again to take side snaps. I will go through the pdf. Thanks viny.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have 2009, Punto Emotion MJD.

shashank, I will PM you the Code (which comes with HU), no idea if that helps.
  5. shashanknathani

Pune
    Thanks Ravi.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

@shashank: Didnt you entered to code beforehand? Can check error also comes if the code is not given as the communication over can is not understood.

Cancheck error is common problem when replacing HU, just google arround you would for sure find a solution specific to your scenario. :)
    There are many who provide software solutions FOC on web, where you have to upload the dump form your HU and you can get a decoded dump back to load which will disable cancheck. But that should be the last option. Before that looking into the connectors, HU Code and finally a hardboot by removing battery negative terminal for 5 mins or so.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  7. shashanknathani

Pune

It never displayed the message code and did not even ask for code. The first message was CANCHECK. Let me hardboot the system. I will remove the negative terminal and try again.
  8. shashanknathani

Pune
    I started DIY for the provided procedure. Was able to locate the eeprom as well. Now i am stuck.

From where or how can i get the cancheck programmer board?

I am attaching pictures for your reference viny.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1355852804341.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1355852817587.jpg
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

Its already given in the pdf about from where you can get it.

Alternately you can build one refer
    Easy I2C MW SPI Interface

And then you can post the eprom dump on the same site to get cancheck removed, then reload the new dump.
    ex: BP9376 Alfa 937 MD cancheck

Having said this, i would like to make it clear, that i am no way involved in hacking or cracking of softwares, the details shared here is for educational purpose as available on internet and I should not be hold responsible for any source of information or any consequences.
    2 people like this.
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    130420111483.jpg
    Bro can't we use this adapter to get PreOuts out of our headunits as we can connect this adapter to ISO pins 1,2,3,4,5,6 easily of ISO socket. temp.jpg

1 Pre Out Rear Left
    2 Pre Out Rear Right
    3 Pre Out Ground
    4 Pre Out Front Left
    5 Pre Out Front Right
    6 Amp Switch +12v

@viny, @jaydev please through some light.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012