1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. hilroy

hilroy Timido

Goa
    Hey...

The interface is the same from blaupunkt... " usb/bluetooth interface" that works with CnC....
    well i sourced it from mumbai from AutoSonics. Those guys are really helpful and co-operative....

ppl with Blau HU's can go for it....
    ppl with Delphi HU's why don't sum1 give a try and see if it works with ur HU.... just a trial n error method.... since it has the mini iso's... if it works great for u guys too....

Regards..
  2. arjunr

arjunr Amatore

Bangalore
    I installed an Aux cable which pretty much works with any mp3 player,ipod or an iphone. It costed me 300 bucks and was a 15 minute fitment. It works pretty well and is troublefree . I fitted it in jayanagar 9th block
  3. Mahe

Mahe Timido

BANGLORE
    Hi arjun,
    whr in jayanagar did u get it done? and hws the audio quality? i put up in vijaya nagar

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Hi arjun,
    whr in jayanagar did u get it done? and hws the audio quality? i put up in vijaya nagar

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

and does this wrks with punto 2012 active models?
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Are you talking about this Bluetooth/USB Interface?
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I also got the aux cable from auto sonic. Now I can use mp3 player in my punto Emotion.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    USB???
    This is interesting.. I have a Dec '09 punto i got the AUX cable fitted but USB is something that the HU should also support.
    AFAIK the Blau HU from '09 Emotion does not have any USB support at all in the firmware right?
    So how did you get the USB attached?
    Further details pls?
  7. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    theblack, Blaupunkt: Interfaces[view]=1145&L=1, using this for last 8months and i am quite satisfied with the product. USB playback clarity and telephone quality are good. only drawback is it only supports, 9 playlists or folders and song name cant be viewed, these can be overcome by oled display Blaupunkt: Sonstiges[view]=1139&no_cache=1&L=1, which is currently not available.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  8. AnthraX

AnthraX

hi everyone ..

Went through this thread, just one question. does the 8 pin ISO ( CD changer one ) works on Emotion pack Blaupunkt HU of 2009 ? Mine doesn't show AUX by pressing CD twice or source etc. but its presumed that 8pin ISO is the way instead of the 6pin one. Can anyone please confirm this. Also the pinout is 18,19,20 ? for grnd, L-in, R-in ? or something different ?
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  9. AnthraX

AnthraX

hi

Can anyone help me out please ?

I did everything possible, connected the ISO C3 8 pin socket with 3.5 mm cable etc. as per the pinout diagram, but am not getting the "CD Changer" mode cycling through the SRC button or the CD button. Any ideas ? Since mine is an Emotion pack, I guess the C1 Aux cable is out of question as it is used by blue n me.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  10. dr.vj

dr.vj

Hi even I have a 2009 punto emotion pack with blaupunkt hu...have tried everything thats been said on the net, nothing worked...guess they have removed the function from the hu
    But dont know why they left the pins
    Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012