1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Hi All,

Please help me on this. Mine is June-2010 model GP and came with Bocsh player as OE.it shows AUX in display when the CD button is pressed twice.Will the aux cable work in this system(yellow/Blue connector)?
  2. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Aux cable works with your system.
  3. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

bak- thanks for the quick response. :)
  4. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Did u get the USB workin anyway????
  5. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    replied to you PM, its working perfectly well
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Hi All,

Got the Aux-in cable fitted and its working good.

My brother has installed a device in his Innova that can be mounted on rear view mirror and supports USB and has bluethooth functionality. i think it supports videos as well. it is connected to the aux-in of HU. now i can get that and i will get usb and bluetooth functinality in my punto too.

I am a happy man :)
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  7. cloudnine

cloudnine Timido

Dear all,

I have a July 2011 Emotion Pack Diesel with Fiat installed Blaupunkt HU with Blue&Me. It doesn't show AUX upon pressing CD button twice.

I have read this entire forum thread, and it seems unlikely that anybody has cracked this.

Yet, I noticed that this forum hasn't been active for a while. Hence wanted to check if anybody's been able to enable AUX on the newer PUNTOs? If yes, please guide me.

Also, I have noticed that my car has a USB and 3.5 AUX in socket together in a single cavity inside the glove box. However, the AUX-in is as good as dead, the USB works fine.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @cloudnine please check #64 here . Though mine does not support AUX, that is the way it has to be connected in the 'AUX' supported Blaupunkt set. I am not sure if it varies in the Emotion pk models.
  9. dr.vj

dr.vj

Hi,
    I have a emotion pack punto dec 2009 model with blaupunkt hu. I bought the blue iso pin from ebay and connected it to the cd changer port. I connected the media player and still dont get the cd changer or aux in :-( . I have tried both pressing cd button multiple times and the src button on steering wheel. any other settings to be changed?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  10. ^^ Do you get AUX on display If you press CD button Twice ???

Is Yes, see whether you have connected the cable to correct port or not else your cable is faulty. guys in B,lore has got it done . refer to posr 340 if in Bangalore.