1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New music system doesn't have any AUX-IN option.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mihir to check AUX IN option press CD button twice if AUX appears then you can fix the AUX Cable how if it displays "No Source Available" then you cant fix AUX Cable to your Music System
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mihir, as told by Ravi, you can't add AUX to your Punto. AUX is disabled in all cars since Sept 2010.
  4. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Booked punto 1.2 Emotion. Checked with SA regarding the same problem.wht he is telling is there is blupaunt dealer (mandovi motors in Bangalore) will re tune the system to enable the Aux in
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Santhu, I hope you don't buy his statement. TFI members have searched and researched enough. You can't add AUX to your 1.2 Emotion. The head unit is now from Delphi by the way, not Blaupunkt.
  6. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    yeh Paddleshifter not believing him now after going through these threads.I was also disappointed with the Quality of the sound . Is it because of the poor quality speaker ?...I am expecting at least descent sound quality from the factory fitted HU from CD's.
  7. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks useful, sent enquiry to Kumar's auto (http://www.kumarsauto.com), their India distributor, let us see if they reply anything.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I doubt whether it will work withe Delphi HUs. Thanks Ravi for the link. Will send them an enquiry.