1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijay am sorry for the delay... DIdnt get the time to check it yet man... Busy with work the whole week man...
  2. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Andy, No problem....There is no urgency....Take your time. Please update when you checked it.

Thanks for your reponse...
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure would....
  4. yesterday, while the ICE upgrade was done, I saw the circuit diagram for emotion pack HU, the pins for Bluetooth, Telephone MIC etc were marked on it (tried taking the pic of the circuit diagram, sorry I would need some classes from Sandy on Photography :A :A ). I am assuming if the HU is same between the Emotion & Emotion pack then the Bluetooth add on shouldn't be that difficult. By the way the HU is made @ Blaupunkt, Portugal.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Bluetooth connectivity can be easily added even if HU is different make. There are brands available like Parrot. Though it might not integrate the way Blaupankt & Blue&Me integrates with each other.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yes u can add B/T on any HU... not necessarily a Blaupunkt only.. there are alot of brands available in the market but yea it cant make it like the B&M we have though...
  7. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hello people... i am in Hyderabad and I have wasted a lot of time going around to car accessory shops for the AUX cable to fit the stock music system.. but all in vain. Any Hyderabadi here who can give me the pointers to where I can find this AUX cable in the city.
  8. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    I have a FM transmitter and I got that for 250 bucks and it works very good for me. :dance The clarity is good and it has provision to connect USB, Memory stick & Aux-in (iPOD) with a remote to operate. Whenever I restart the engine it continuous to play from where I stopped the engine last time and it has a provision to jump to particular by the way of selecting the song number. Presently I am managing with this for connecting USB and iPod. :cool
  9. manojnambiar

manojnambiar Novizio

Bangalore
    hi its good to know that, i too own a MJD emotion & looking for an USB/Aux provision on my set. Is the interphase unit shown on net available in India.?... i currently use an FM modulator, I feel its waste of money.....
    Can anybody tel me an authorized service center for Blaupunkt in bangalore,who can help me out in installation of usb/aux ..
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check with TMC -