1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If AUX appears on pressing the CD button twice, then AUX cable should work. The connector commonly used is yellow rather than the blue one. Maybe installer did not know things properly.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    As paddle suggested, you should be going for the yellow connector and not the blue one.
    04022011261.jpg

Note:-This snap is of a Delphi HU . This is for reference only.It wont work in this HU.
    04022011260.jpg
  3. sharadverma

sharadverma

Delhi
    Finally I have bought fm modulator it works fine for USB, memory card and AUX. Best part is I bought it for Rs. 300 ONLY
  4. akidshark

akidshark

Delhi
  5. FM Modulator

USB,SD card,Aux in
    costed 0.8K
    fits in exactly into the 12 v socket
    Adds to the look of the car- has got white backlight

DSC02706.jpg
  6. One advice to all going for FM modulators is to check the sound quality by using all 3 ports.
    Also check whether it fits snugly to the socket..
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I hate the shallow socket on fiats. my car charger and car inverter etc dont fit into it properly. same is case above in the picture
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Follow below instructions

Press twice the CD button on Music System.
    If you find AUX there then you can use AUX cable & play songs from iPod, Music Players & mobiles.
    If you find No Source Available then you cant connect AUX Cable to your music system.

To connect AUX cable please contact Blaupunkt Authorised Service Center. You will get AUX cable connected to Music System in Rs. 450.
  9. is ur hu bosch or blaupunkt
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi