1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

i have a blaukupt system in my linea. which cable will work for me for Aux connection. I can See Aux once I press CD twice.Kindly specify and also possible where I can find the cable in bomb ay.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Varin11: Kindly specify the Linea model and year.
  3. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

I have added the aux in cable to my music system on 6th May 2011.
    Charge : Rs 450/-
    Landmark : the lane immediate after CCD on Law college road

4. USB connectivity for MJT Emotion Music System

Hello Mates,

I stay in Bangalore and I brought a new Punto Emotion MJT D.
    I have a question related to the CAR Music player. In general, I am not a music freak, and I am satisfied(almost) with the availalbe system, as I only use it to listen to radio.

One thing which bothers me is that MJT D Emotion music system does not come with a USB connectivity, and I always feel that a USB drive is a better option than mp3 CDs. where as an Emotion Pack comes with an USB option.

I got to kown that the music system in Emotion has USB the option, but the connection is missing, and this can be done with externaly (not with fiat dealers). Has anyone in this forum got the USB connection done for emotion. If so, please provide me that details of the accesories dealer
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  6. .

I have a may 2011 Emotion Punto.
    Bad to know that this feature is disabled in the new Delphi systems.
    I am badly waiting if some one is able to crack this.

Please let me know if some one has done this in Bangalore.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  8. sharadverma

Can we hear music saved on mobile thru misic system after connecting mobile thru blu and me
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sharadverma- No, you can't. Bluetooth streaming of music (called A2DP I guess) is not available in Blue&Me.

Main function of Blue&Me is to let you use voice commands for changing songs from Pen Drive, giving voice commands to dial numbers and allow the car to read the incoming SMS. By the way, Blue&Me has its own storage memory within the car for storing incoming SMS and phonebook.
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  10. Jayit

Jayit Timido