1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    You are most welcome Roy..Even I was happy to see that it worked for you (with little jealous .. :) )
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Varin..seems to be a wonderful product.But again the risk factor is will it work in all HU's of punto/linea ? Even though the C3 pin which is supposed to be for the CD changer is available in all HU's there is no guarantee that it is enabled in all HU's like they have disabled the 'AUX' functionality in the new HUs. I tried connecting an MP3 player via this C3 using a C3 cable. But it didn't work out. Theoretically it should work .
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys during my Chandigarh visit i was again running after the aux wire as i did rigorously in Delhi too.came across to a accessory shop where in that guy said he could get it fixed with that blue 8 pin socket as u can see in the following pics. initially he fixed blue iso socket,after seeing my HU he said this blue one would not work on this HU.then he got hold of yellow(iso 8 pin,RCA AUX) and fixed that yellow socket on the other end of aux wire,after soldering job was done he plugged that yellow socket in to the HU......then i started enjoying my fav playlist from my ipod.....buraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

160420111523.jpg

160420111525.jpg

160420111526.jpg
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  6. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Varoon, what HU is yours? Cinju and I, we have Delphi, and Cinju has tried everything possible, nothing works :( Am considering a Belkin FM transmitter.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

its the blaunpunkt one..

even till date i was managing with fm transmitter but it' not as clear as the aux...sound quality wise....
  8. akidshark

akidshark

Delhi
    get d FM transmitter from an ipod store , a lil xpensive but nyc quality
  9. akidshark

akidshark

Delhi
    has anyone tried a blutoooth interface??? wid usb/ available at blaupunkt store??
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Varoon, ur post u have mentioned yellow(iso 8 pin,RCA AUX) but the pics shows only 6 pins slots in the yellow socket. can u please clarify.Also hows the quality of music etc.have u connect to an external MP3 player.