1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    FM modulator is Not even worth tryin I would not suggest it to any one It is a total waste of money.
    I bought one the sound quality is poor and also every time i restart the engine it starts playing the 1st song all over again I got frustrated and threw it away.
    I hope Techies can help us here is there a converter USB to Aux? i even dio not know if it is possible Wake up Techiessss.
  2. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    I will have to check on the encoding rate. I have just converted one song in 128kbps and 192kbps. Will check on the difference.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    The one I use just restarts the current song it is playing and I am pretty comfortable with its use.
    Just one question, did you copy a long nonstop mix as your song file?
  4. chiranjeevikinnera

chiranjeevikinnera Timido

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I live in Bangalore, I have a Punto MJD emotion pack. I want to add Aux-in, Can anyone help me where i can get it done in Bangalore?

Thanks
    Chiru
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please check with the Blaupunkt dealer out there... THey would surely be able to help you with it...

Also today ive checked out a BT adaptor from Blaupunkt... Its neat and gets into the HU free port... I guess Emotion owners can use it... Works the way Epk HU does except you dont have the steering controls though...
  6. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Dude there is a shop. This cable is available at TMC Electronic Jayanagar Check in Just dial costs 250 to 300bucks.
  7. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Andy can you please give the details of the BT adaptor. I have also seen a BT Adaptor which was with one of the TATA dealer here in gurgaon. But they told me that it cannot be fitted with the HU of the Emotion. But in my view that fellows dont have any idea about the compatability. so please give some details here
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vijay,

U gotta give me some time on this.. as when i checked the blaupunkt website its not visible there but i saw it at the shope.. So i'd have to get there and get an insite of it and would be able to reply to your query.. Mayb by next weekend i'll b able to answer it... hope its fine...
  9. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Andy, thanks for the response.... i will wait for the details
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure will... Would check the same ASAP this week and let u know for sure with the model...