1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Sushil.. It could mostly be Delphi/Bosch and the chances of getting the aux work is very less. Sorry to say that. But I had spend much time on this with the support from Viny. But things didn't work out as expected.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Cinju: Could you record the video of your entire workup if its not a pain again for you. I still think this should work, unless FIAT has gone bonker with specs to cut the cost around. Secondly once you have a device connected to Aux in and is streaming then only you would get "CD CHANGER" option, otherwise it would not show up at all. Thirdly, pressing "SRC" button on the steering should bring in "CD Changer" option and not standard AUX Option, we are just hacking in the CD Changer input with our AUX contents. It has worked for European Puntos atleast.

@sushil_mudgil: Welcome and enjoy your stay, you gonna have a great time:) And sorry to hear about breakdown, what a start, expect the unepxected ---Fiat's Way :D
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Viny, I would definitely try to record video. Viny mine is emotion and no pk..So dont have the steering control option. What I did was I connected the ISO mini C1 pin to the rear of the HU, and connected my Ipod /my mobile and started playing music. Then I pressed CD button twice, thrice etc on the HU. But it says no source. I would definitely do as per your recommendation. If we can get this thing working, it would be of great help to others as well.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Also kindly share the close up photos of the C1 that you are using, i hope right pins are connected.
    And since you are using C1, you should get "AUX In", "CD Changer" is for C3

Damm, now even google thinks i am "Mini Iso" releated :p
    Searched for mini iso c1 pin on google images and it showed my avtar as second image. iso.jpg
  5. So i am stuck with burning Cd . there must be some way IMO . let me get my hands on HU first and will try to do this my way .

thanks viny. Yes with FIAT expect the Unexpected . has just started to learn the whole F.I.A.T thing now . hopefully it will be to learning only ..don;t wish to do any practicals.
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @ Viny..Will definitely keep you posted. Hopefully by Wednesday I will send you the video and pics.
  7. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Wow! Searching for C1 brings up Viny's avatar! You must consider changing your name to VinyC1 :p
    Regarding the AUX option, when I look at my HU at an angle, I see the formats that the unit can play, at the bottom. Now, am not sure if that should display "AUX" in it. Does anybody know?
  8. akidshark

akidshark

Delhi
    i need an aux in cable>> for linea emotion ! anyone from delhi here knows from where to get it??
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Madhav...yes even I dont see aux in it. Anyways with the help of Viny I am working on it. Hoping to get into a conclusion soon.
  10. Prabu

Prabu Novizio

Bangalore
    I would like to install AUX cable into my Punto, Any shops around Indira nagar or Koramangala.

Thanks
    Prabu