1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. xerxys

xerxys

2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

Hi There..I think the one which is given in the link is not the cable which we require. I had bought this cable earlier from E-bay and later I came to know that this was not the cable. We need ISO mini C1 pin. I think this cable is for out rather than in. (Ref by Viny ..)

ISO MINI C1 pin.jpg

ISO Mini C1.jpg
  3. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Does this cable work on the Delphi model.
  4. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Viny, Is there any other way of pulling out the HU without these pins? I am trying to use a cable that I made myself, (just cut the aux cable, and soldered the ends to flat pins of my old stereo wires). Are these pins available anywhere?
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Most of the good System Installer should have it, or else atleast blaupunkt dealers will have it, try at there place, they will get the HU out for free of cost.

Emotion Pack cannot use this one as the slot is used by Blue & Me the alternate route to is going via CD changer port as mentioned above by cinju.
    An another version of similar pin is

h023AUXiN-fp.jpg

Can be bought from http://cdchangeremulator.com/accessorie ... od_55.html
  6. have any one found the solution for the aux input for the new GP emotion HU.............waitin to hear from u guys
  7. dude keep me informed if it works.....eagerly waitin
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hello everyone..I am very sorry to tell you that even this setup wont work with the Delphi /Bosch HU's which doesn't display AUX when pressing the CD button twice. I had purchased this cable from e-bay and tested it last Saturday. It only shows no source available. Viny thank you very much for guiding me. But now I hope you can con firmly say that this wont work with Delphi/ Bosch HUs.
  9. HI Viny

Good to see you here mate .

Does anybody has any idea which HU is coming with 2011 Emotion variant. mine is booked 0n 30th march and delivery is in few days . apparently truck carrying the car broke down in Ahmadabad and will take 2 more days to reach the dealer i didn't checked for HU earlier while booking and now come to know that it doesn;t support USB and even AUX as per few posts on this thread.

just talked to FIAT helpline and as always standard answer is " we won't be able to provide you this info. kindly contact dealer".