1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Technically it should work for all the units unless FIAPL has messed something with it.
  2. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Re: finally got it...

Varoon, I tried to order the cable, it does not give the shipping n handling charges. Any idea how much that would be? I have sent a note to the seller, awaiting response.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

this is the mail ID from where i have got confirmation that my thing has been dispached from there...sales@radioworld-online.co.uk

shoot them a mail regarding the same,as i have paid rs.166/- from my crdit crd..i think its inclusive of all shipping and delivery charges..rest i wud be getting more clarity once i receive my parcel....

try this one......http://cgi.ebay.in/Blaupunkt-Aux-IN-Inp ... 0490716773
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Good one Grandeur...Around 6000 INR including shipping..But for me the issue is I am not getting the 'AUX' display when pressing the CD button twice. So there is no guarantee whether it would work or not..
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

Good news...I got reply from the seller...They will ship it to India as well.Pasting the reply below..

"Hi there,

we do actually ship international just like customer to contact 1st, we have checked and shipping to india for this item would be £3, if you would like one please click buy it now and we will send a corrected invoice for the postage costs

regards

RadioWorld "

- radioworld-online-uk
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CONGRATS !!!!!!!!

someone has very aptly said,"Where there is a will there is AUX(ISO)" :boxer :boxer :boxer
  9. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore

[/quote]

this is the mail ID from where i have got confirmation that my thing has been dispached from there...sales@radioworld-online.co.uk

shoot them a mail regarding the same,as i have paid rs.166/- from my crdit crd..i think its inclusive of all shipping and delivery charges..rest i wud be getting more clarity once i receive my parcel....

try this one......http://cgi.ebay.in/Blaupunkt-Aux-IN-Inp ... 0490716773[/quote]

Good news...I got reply from the seller...They will ship it to India as well.Pasting the reply below..

"Hi there,

we do actually ship international just like customer to contact 1st, we have checked and shipping to india for this item would be £3, if you would like one please click buy it now and we will send a corrected invoice for the postage costs

regards

RadioWorld "

- radioworld-online-uk
    [/quote]

Great! I am yet to get a response, but its probably the best deal. About your concern if we will get the AUX option by pressing CD button twice, we will only know after we connect the cable. My friend's punto has balupunkt, and it shows AUX even without connecting any cable. Mine is a Delphi and like Ravi said, it might show AUX only after a valid AUX device is connected. I am willing to gamble, cos whats life without music!! (am too lazy to burn songs to a CD ::V )
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum

try this one......http://cgi.ebay.in/Blaupunkt-Aux-IN-Inp ... 0490716773[/quote]

"Hi there,

regards

RadioWorld "

- radioworld-online-uk
    [/quote]

Great! I am yet to get a response, but its probably the best deal. About your concern if we will get the AUX option by pressing CD button twice, we will only know after we connect the cable. My friend's punto has balupunkt, and it shows AUX even without connecting any cable. Mine is a Delphi and like Ravi said, it might show AUX only after a valid AUX device is connected. I am willing to gamble, cos whats life without music!! (am too lazy to burn songs to a CD ::V )[/quote]

Thanks mate..at least I got company...mine too is Delphi..will try if we can get it working.. :drinks