1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yellow punto looks nice. and i went to the blaupunkt dealer to get an aux wire. he fixed it but no sound!!! how that could happen?? even he was surprised.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ohh vijay ..

great to know that,i have spotted him couple of times in last week somewhere near to huda city metro station.. :traffic :traffic
  3. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Our office is in Sector-18, Maruthi Industrial Area....

The main reason for him to repaint the whole car is due to rust in all doors of his punto... He got the warranty claim for that....

then it was the time for him to think some thing new and went ahead with the idea of YELLOW PUNTO!!!
  4. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Guys, I tried to get the AUX cable fixed for my emotion, I went to TMC electronics in Bangalore, as suggested by somebody. He made the cable for me, then we removed the HU, connected it, and then realised that my HU was not a blaupunkt but a delphi. More over, there is no menu option to select AUX :(

This is so disappointing. Any suggestions?
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Madhav...even I am having the same issue.... On the player it will be written Delphi and the catalog says Bosch and if you check the model no it will be grundig. Just check if your model number was F199 ..Even I am confused.. :confused1
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Can you show some snapshots of your HU and how your AUX in Cable was created and which pins in ISO mini C1 plugs where used and how it was plugged.

In some new firmwares the AUX In only comes in if a proper device relaying music is connected to AUX pins. Otherwise it would not show that.
    Press "CD" button twice, it would take you to AUX if a proper Aux connection is available.
  7. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Cinju, I will run down to the car and get the manual to check, will let you know.

Viny, the guy at the shop made a very crude aux cable, he soldered some metal pieces to the cable and connected it, was not a very professional job. I did not get any snapshots of it, and did not want to buy a shoddy cable paying 300 bucks. I tried pressing the CD button twice, but it would not show AUX. I am trying to find it its available online.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ISO Mini C1 pin should do the job, for you if your HU supports Aux In and if you dont have Emotion Pack version.
    For Emotion Pack you have to hack your route through ISO Mini C3 pin.

Both this pin are available at Ebay as well as you can order this from TASS as HU for EPK comes with ISO Mini C1, C2, C3. I am not sure if this is part of wiring kit or not, but since C3 pin in EPK is left empty i guess it should be available as individual too. Similarly this pins are also available with almost all good audio dealers, since ISO and Mini ISO is global standard for most of the HU and they are color marked too.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    KAROL BAGH
    TO
    GAFFAR MARKET
    TO
    NEHRU PLACE
    TO
    LAJPAT NAGAR
    TO
    GURGAON DEALERS

:A :A :A :A :A :A :A :A :A I have been breaking my head in search of this aux wire from last 3 days..not getting it..requested my ex.colleague to visit TMC Electronics(jaya nagar wala) there also its not available.. :A :A :A :A

any one knows in Delhi/pune/bangalore from where to get it??? address and the shop name if some knows......... :confused :confused

viny any recommendations :drinks :drinks ???
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Varoon ji, are you coming to Chandigarh in your GP? If yes, then stop wasting your diesel and go to the man I'll tell you when you are here. He'll get your AUX done in 10 minutes. :up