1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Bluetooth/USB/AUX functionality to Punto Emotion

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by aditya, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @MattJ: ISO C3 pin is used in almost all new generation cars, iso pins are global standard now. Try to get in touch with some of the bigger audio equipment dealers. Or probably the TFIans in metro's could help you.
  2. MattJ

MattJ

Kochi
    @viny will check on that......thanks for the heads up :)
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I also remember seeing Aux on display by pressing CD button repeatedly. But, when I checked yday, it was not showing. I tried both - pressing CD button repeatedly once, twice, thrice & so on... & also pressing SRC which took me to the entire usual cycle - FM, AM, CD etc but without Aux option coming in. What happened to Aux option in my earlier batch Linea Emotion Pk? :confused
  4. arjunr

arjunr Amatore

Bangalore
    This is diagonally opposite to Printo . Parallel to the jayadeva road .. Come straight from jayadeva towards diary circle and take the left after the first signal. come straight towards ninth block and and take the left on the mainroad. Its the first shop on your left . Its diagonally opp to Printo . But he does not seem to have the cable . I checked recently and he did not have stock . Let me know if you find it.
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :traffic just wanted to know from all the buddies who have got this AUX thing done on their beloved punto's,sound quality??is it the same like CD sound clarity?? is it better then the FM Modulators AUX??? :confused :confused :confused
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

22JI aa daso,can we get this wire in CHD(S.K.Motors),if yes then will get it done once am there?? any idea delhi main kahan milegi??? how come you so active in most of the threads??i mean how did u manage time? :confused :confused
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Buddy can you share the contacts details,i would be driving down to Chandigarh next month.how is the sound quality?is it the same as the CD ??? :confused
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    OT: Varoon , I would be drivin to chandigarh pretty soon as well. When r u goin ??
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It isn't hard to log in every 2 hours or so for updates. Takes just 5-10 minutes. My online time has reduced a lot lately by the way.
    Just come to Chandigarh and give me a call. There is a guy in Sector-27, Chandigarh. I won't share the details with you until you come to Chandigarh. Remember we have a gedi pending on the gedi route. :)
    Costs just Rs200-300 and is a 10 mins job.

S. K. Motors guy has gone crazy with the type of people he has employed.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

22ji,

i would be starting off mostly on 12th april.since there are couple of national holidays lined up in the same week.so i have planned it for that whole week...how about you??when u starting????lets have race on panipat highway..... :lol: :lol: :lol: