1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding AUX to Fiat Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Manusankar, Feb 26, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  2. funnypunk

funnypunk

Thrissur
    Does your HUD had Aux feature when u press the CD button twice?..I have a 2009 model..But when i press CD button twice..nothing comes..Is it like that for you?
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Funnypunk, thats surprising. All 2009 cars are supposed to be compatible with AUX cables. Do you have Blaupunkt written on the head unit?
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  4. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Dude! my car is a 2009 car it has blaupunkt written on the music system, i dont know if i am mistaken but i guess viny who has an Epack has aux *pressing the cd button thrice* in addition to blue&me. I guess it gets active only once proper input is provided. I also want aux in addition to blue&me.
  5. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Even my system has an AUX feature which shows up when the CD button is pressed twice. I noticed it only today after reading this thread. My car is a 2010 Linea Emotion without the Blue & Me stuff and my head unit is a Bosch and not a Blaupunkt.

Now, since the AUX function already seems to be there in the system, is it just possible to insert an Aux cable from the back and start using it? Is it that easy? I'm not sure I remember if there was any Aux port on the backside. Can someone please check and post back? Thanks

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  6. funnypunk

funnypunk

Thrissur
    Yes its Blaupunkt.. The Aux feature doesnt come when i Press CD button twice.. But now i have instaled an AUX through the USB port and with little tweaking its working :p

Yes its really easy to install if u have an AUX feature . Just open it up and plug in the cable thats it. Any CAR AUDIO mechanic can do that
    1 person likes this.
  7. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Could u explain as to how did u manage to get AUX via the usb port :D
  8. funnypunk

funnypunk

Thrissur
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The AUX-IN wires get connected to the same points, where the wires from B&M are already connected behind the HU.

Rajan
    prihir likes this.