1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Amplifier and a BassTube with Stock Speakers

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Aviator, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks for your input....I searched for PNP cable on ebay, please tell me which is the correct cable:-

Blaupunkt 4 Channel Pre amp cable adapter RCA connector | eBay

AMP line pre out 4+SUB canali channel BLAUPUNKT BECKER aftermaket (non di serie) | eBay

AMP line out 4 channel BLAUPUNKT/BECKER OEM& aftermaket | eBay

Right now i am very tight on budget. Can you list some basic components (with price if possible). As i told in earlier posts, i have JBL 10" 500 WATT BassTube & Auzo Amplifier (750 Watt, 4 Channel) with me right now from my previous car.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    4750d1296544061-blaupunkt-tha555pnp-car-amplifier-tha555pnp.jpg

In the image u see 5.5 meter cable and 2.5 meter cable these cables carry audio out from HU and takes back amplied audio out from AMP to HU back, where you can connect it to existing speaker cables directly. The smaller one is connector used to connect this cable to HU.

Alternately if you dont get this cable, its no big deal, it can be easily created using ISO pins. Please reffer to my thread on Blaupunkt THA555 PNP, it will give a lot of details about how to use PNP wires with HU.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/aftermarket-ice/1370-blaupunkt-tha555pnp-car-amplifier-19.html

And can see PNP installation video here
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/aftermarket-ice/1370-blaupunkt-tha555pnp-car-amplifier-34.html#post44335
  3. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Are these PNP (Plug N Play) Cable available in India?? Buying from ebay will take at least 10-15 days to deliver.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    If you can go to some good installer, he can build the wire locally, just need ISO pins nothing more :)
  5. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dude nobody here in Delhi is ready to build the wire. They just want to peel the wire off, which i don't want.
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  7. Madhur_MJD

Madhur_MJD

New Delhi
    I am also in similar dilema..... whether to continue with current system or get some modification done as follows. but not sure if i will have to part with my electrical warranty.

Planning to ICE my Punto with the following.

1. JBL GTO 609 Comps - Rs 3600 2 pair
    2. A decent AMP 4 channel a close family member referred to go with Sound barrier - RS 4500
    3. Xenos Active subwoofer with built in AMP ( I do not want Loud Thump) 6300

Members please suggest if this setup is good to go... All i want is good clean sound and nice thump not some thing from Bass Tube or woofers. That is why i liked the concept of Xenos ASW, there is a similar product from Blaupunkt but that will be in the range of 11000 K +

Also what is the use of Low to High converter, do i require this for the above mentioned setup.

And I am getting all this done from DK Car Accessories in plaika Bhawan Market.. .

Awaiting the response...
  8. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please check your PM..

- - - Merged Post - - -

If you are not a audiophile than this setup will fulfill your needs but let the experts comment.
  9. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Buddy Madhur Ji have got the installation done a few days back in just 16k bucks and i must say that now his punto just rocks. He has entry level bull audio components in every door(i mean 2 pair). They were costing just 4.5k per pair.
  10. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    Ramjn, In such cases, the warranty gets void on that specific component (or) for the entire vehicle ?