1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Adding Amp and Sub woofer to the Punto 90 hp emotion pack

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by prash26np, Jan 3, 2011.

1. pradski

pradski Timido

Re: Adding Amp and Sub woofer to the Punto 90 hp emotion pac

Hello
    everybody, just to share ICE with 90hp in mysore. I did go through many posts and went around and found one guy. I have had bad exp before with my cars, matiz(still stays), city(sold and got thunderbird), palio(SS). I decided no more putting plank and speakers. I had to get the door speakers as the sound stage is better. Decided on component and coaxial for F and Rear. Went for Infiniti 6530cs for 7.2k 6532i for 3.9 k. Initially ordered Scosche door pads, finally got the local one as the price diff was almost huge. Local got it for 1.8k front only.
    Audio quality is great. Unless you are very keen on running on very high volumes which may cause you ear fatigue, otherwise this set up is really good. As an audiophile with variety at home and lot of music to go over decades I will tell you this should do very well for me.
    I run denon with wharfies and polk sub at home, along with norge amp and wharfie bookshelf in my room.

I do not sit much around in comp, so just wanted to share.

I got it done in Lexus in front of RTO decent guy for this place. Though initially I was little irritated when the guy who started working was little inexp, ( as I had inquired twice about this issue, that do they have exp in punto and padding and all that, which he had promised me. Finally he called The Consultant. Then I got my stuff.
    I like amp and sub, i always did, since I got my matiz in 98. This time I had planned till I came to know about this stock unit, decided against. May be next time with an suv. I don't like sedans after city.
    bye
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Welcome Pradski :)
    Glad to know about your ICE Configs, i am sure you must be having great time. Did you got the doors damped (sound proofed) too?
    By the way Infinity Refference 6530CS are available for Rs 5500-5800 with bill and warranty not sure why did you installer charged you 7.2k :(
  3. pradski

pradski Timido

Thank you viny,
    In this place that was the best price I got. I did get my doors damped by local stuff but the it says it is manufactured in england on the cover. I had to cancel the Scosche which I had ordered as the sizes were small. But I do feel it is good enough for an audiophile to listen to his music. May be I get conned all the time with lot of research also.
    thanks