1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Add another T-JETTER to the list...but a bit confused !!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ansal11, Nov 12, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Add another T-JETTER to the list...but a bit confused !!

Hi abdul

great question. A s for me, I had three choices at first- and in this particular order.....
    (1)Wanted VW- for the german engineering as i had driven VW in europe before, VW cars are top of the range......except in India
    (2)Honda city....as that had a great reputation in this country and looked the clear winner in terms of stability and reviews of "everything so great with city". Now i know how money minded and class concious and reputation minded people are in NCR region.
    (3)Linea T-jet...was my third choice as i never even considered Verna. Fiat had its drawbacks with the kind of reputation they have built over the years in India.

Test drove all the cars.....Vento looked as someone forgot to put brain in making the custome happy in longer term. Even toy cars for 5 yr olds in europe are more feature driven than this STRIPPED NAKED VENTO. Alrite, the car is good...but not good enough. so vento went outta picture

Test drove city.....Nice salemanship, nice showroom...in all....everything nice in terms of butt licking....n they are really great at this. The car as we all know....is good...but....some things are really really exceptional....while spome things are as bad as they can be....compared to other options available...!!!

TD T-Jet.....Good people....although not the same kinda butt licking as in City....TJET.....all has already been said bout the car...so nothing more to say.....one thing i would like to add.....the weight of the car....heaviest in the class.....but the pick up was like as if i was driving a bike with almost no weight.....thats how good it is...!!!!! Compared to city.....and there was only one clear winner......T-JET......
    Even price...on road in noida....city was only 4k more.....told this to sales man....got another 8k discount on T-jet.....nycase i was going with it even if he hadnt offerd the discount......

So my 3rd choice ended up being my first.....n im glad i din choose the other two.....!!!!!
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Abdul,

I am an enthusiast of my 7 yr old Fiat Palio. Its still a perfect drive for me in that segment. I just love its handling, stability and overall drive quality. SInce i was planning a second car, i thought it would not be wise to spend on Fiat again and was looking at a Honda (City) brand experience with the budget i had or SX4 for a better VFM it offered over ANHC. Linea was not on the cards because of its lack of power.

Linea admiraton started a few months back when a neighbour bought it in flamenco red. Actually it was my dad (another driving enthusiast) who brought Linea on the discussion table. My research started and came to know T-Jet launch was on the cards. So did all the comparison and concluded that if T-jet is launched at around 9 lakhs it would be a ture performance car and great VFM.

Then came 8th October, and the beauty was launched with a redefined character and that too at a desired price. Also, what clicked for us was the fact that in last 7 yrs i found the Fiat ASS to be acceptable and did not face any major issues. And as a product i was more than satisfied by my Palio 1.2 NV ELPS. Even today 1/2 twist of the key and engine roars, no matter what season or weather.

I already had the feel of ANHC and SX4, so t-jet was the only test drive i did and viola ..the decision was made.instantly.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Exactly a Month since i joined TFI. The few words I can say, I am Loving IT and i can Guaranty, i am admiring it...!!! :up

P.S Mods, Pls Dnt ban me for spamming almost 300 posts in a month ::O
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Welcome to TFI. Upload some photo of your Jet Fighter with beautiful backgrounds.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

hey kedarbendre

Pictures already uploaded in my ownership thread. Do check it out.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Ansal thankyou for sharing you experience with Tjet and posting these beautiful pictures of your car. Photos at page No #7, near India gate are amzing,
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for the compliment mate. The SBB shines beautifully under different shades. Loving every moment in it.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

One thing is for sure i can say, Fiat are here to stay, earlier i used to trace very few uno and palio, then came the linea and punto which are seen more n more on the roads and there are many ownership reviews also keeps on pouring, I truly agree thats once Fiats places more n more adv on newspaper and TV the numbers will multity :dancing