1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Add another T-JETTER to the list...but a bit confused !!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ansal11, Nov 12, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Everyone.....!!!!!

Just booked my TJet Plus SBB day before yesterday and waiting for delivery from Oberoi NOIDA Showroom....it would be a bone cracking wait for 10 days before i get my Jet......im counting every sleep.....!!!!!

Just wondering.......Since moving back to INDIA about 2 months ago.......I have only seen a single Linea( that too an older model ).....not a single TJET......i know its only been just over a month of the release.....but still.....

two ways of thinking......(1)....ill be the first one in NOIDA to get the JET....
    (2)....why on earth people not buying this beauty....n a truly fully loaded car(rather than the pretending ANHC)

what do u say guys...........!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Add another T-JETTER to the list...but a bit confused !!

T-JET has just been launched pan India. Earlier it was available only in 3 cities.
    The reason why you see lesser number of Lineas on roads is because of the fact that FIAT does not give Ads and has no marketing strategy. There is hardly any awareness of it's cars in India.

But that is changing as now FIAT has started giving ADs in newspapers consistently.

I am from Chandigarh but I see at least 8-10 Lineas daily on my 25Km to and fro journey.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

And this makes your car exclusive, enjoy your exclusivity for sometime ::D .
  4. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi

Stand out of crowd, you will feel special. Don't bother much about what herds are buying.
    Another thing is that Fiat is making profit in India even with smaller volume and they are going stay here and will serve you well with your car.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

Hai Ansal,

Welcome to TFI & India. You will be seeing a lot of Linea's especially T Jets in future. The FIAT Monster :twisted: has woken up.

Make a through PDI before taking delivery of your T Jet. Link as follows.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=255
  6. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore

I saw two 2 TJet today in Bangalore service centre (KHT) which had come for PDI check...just got blown away and took a very short trip...I have no doubt, you'll see more n more TJet in the coming days...btw, they had a photo session (for some magazine) at the backyard of the service centre...god, they polished/cleaned the white color Tjet to perfection and was taking pics at all angles...I was just starring at the beauty for at least 20mins (in hot sun) :)
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

thanks for the link Naren....already downloaded it.....just waiting for D-DAY......!!!!!!!!!!
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Thanks guys for the PDI information....me too eagerly waiting for delivery. Already 13 days since i booked it.

Ansal i was also thinking on the same lines as to why not many T-Jets are spotted in NCR. I think FIAT did not go for "ready delivery" model here which they initially planned. I contacted many showrooms across Delhi but no one was able to provide ready delivery even on cash down. All were accepting bookings but none had the car. I alo got to know by a dealer that only a small first lot of t-jets came to NCR. FIAT wanted to first do a sales dipcheck in this region.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

Welcome T-jetters to TFI ::D

I want to ask you all a question. Were you all potential punto buyers who switched decision to buy the T-jet or were you all potential customers of other brands who switched to buy T-jet as it was announced and available now ?. Just a query to understand the mindset of prospects for FIAT products :confused

Abdul
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Adbul

I am using a Corsa and was looking to change the car for more than a year. Last yeat Test Drove Linea and liked everything except power. Though there were lots of discussions on ASS , I was not worried on this count. My daughter just loved Linea and insisted only Linea as a new car. (We had TD ed City, Vento.) Waited for T Jet for more power ,patienly for all these months. When T Jet was announced we as a family dropped in one of the Fiat Show Rooms at Mumbai on 9th October 2010 (We were on the way back to Ble from Gujarat and since T Jet was not to be released in Bangalore in Oct) and had a good look at the car. (The experience at Mumbai show room was exceptionally good. Wish the same with Bangalore Dealers). Finally booked T jet this week and waiting for delivery next week. So my case it is Linea all the way.