1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

acute shortage off all fiat parts in concorde chennai ambatt

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by geeash, Dec 18, 2010.

1. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    Re: acute shortage off all fiat parts in concorde chennai am

Even a part like tail light which is very liable to break in case of even small accident is not being stocked by concorde or any other dealer in chennai as you can see from the mail.
    This is happening right from the time i have bought the vehicle . me and bnzjon have beeen fighting for it for life.

Each time fiat had promised that they will make sure that the authorised service centre will stock them adequately. And each time they have fumbled repeatedly.

Then what say does Fiat have in their JV with TATA ?? When they are not even able to crack a whip and make them stock even the common consumable, what command will they have on the JV in future? Its been 2 years since the launch of linea and still this pathetic state follows!!

And they still keep on launching Punto , punto 90, t jet, multijet, in future they will launch even fiat supersonic concorde !!

The linea is a dream to drive but concorde and fiat are dream killers !!!
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Ashwin,regarding tail lamp,I had ordered one with TAFE 3 months back and they are yet to receive one,meanwhile my car had been to Madurai,where it was readily available and was changed.
    Regarding T.A.S.S,when my car was sent after an accident,first they did before taking the car in was to tell:
    1.Fiat spares are not easily avaiable.
    2.Spares will have to come from PUNE,which is difficult!
    3.If I had bought a TATA car,they would have given the car back in 4 days,but with FIAT,they can not say anything.
    Which colour Linea was Mr.Madu's??,I'll quote while talking to them.
  3. Re: acute shortage off all fiat parts in concorde chennai am

Madhu's car is FoxTrotAzure. Poor guy is waiting for a long time. Pity him !
    I assume that the shortage of spares is only in the Tamilnadu region as i havent heard the same from other centres.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

You're right, Binze. I've never faced any difficulties with parts here. Even the Blue & Me box had been procured in 2 days time flat. But then I've been following 1 rule - There are 2 TASS I usually visit. Fortune, Sakinaka for any technical related stuff as they're technically more sound. Wasan Motors, Kandivali for any Spare Parts replacement. Have never found Wasan telling me that a part is not available. Fortune did not have 1-2 parts earlier like door rubber beading etc but they managed it from other service station.

In any case, the experience of yours, Ashwin & Madhu suggest that there is an issue about parts availability in Chennai. Am not able to understand why Tata/ Fiat are not solving it for such a long time.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

I have not faced a problem regarding spares, when the front Struts of my Linea was changed, the car was given back to me the next day. I just went inside the store in the Service staion of TAFEE Acess Coimbatore, they have the tail lamps, front head lights & Fornt & rear bumper etc., in stock.

I think the spares would be avaialble in stock at the service station depending upon the financial status of the dealer or service station.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Also the willingness of dealer to put money in storing the FIAT parts. Generally TATA parts sell X times more than FIAT parts hence they invest more into TATA spares :(
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

In my view the main issue is the service center not stocking the frequent required spares. Fiat should have some say on this and they can't ignore, because at last Fiat owner's are suffering.
    Personally, I have seen Concorde in Bangalore do stock so many spares, I found all my required spare in stock.
  8. Re: acute shortage off all fiat parts in concorde chennai am

My rear bumper is yet to reach chennai even after one month !!!
    Order no. 1418961 dt. 24/NOV/10

I spoke to Ajay Bhatnagar. His reply was " from today till end of this week, their inventory dept is closed and they can despatch only after 27th dec".

Highly irresponsible reply from FIAT :firey

NOW I KNOW WHY FIAT IS NOT SELLING IN INDIA
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

this is real bad. same case is in pune it seems. the first niggle in my brand new linea is the leaking right tail lamp. while washing i found that water is entering the tail lamp. i took the car to pandit and they said that they dont have tail lamps in stock.
    what the hell. head lamps, tail lamps etc should be atleast 10-20 sets in stock. in pune traffic they might crack anytime.
    now they said they will order in 2 days. lets see what happens.
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

It is nearing one month after your order. This time delay for supply of Rear bumper is not acceptable. Even if the part is not available with Fiat Spare Department they could have ordered from their supplier and the same would have been supplied by now. Donot think anybody will give any valid reason for this delay. Only we the buyer of car is suffering. It doesnot look good.