1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Active, Dynamic, Emotion or 90HP (No Sports)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rkhare, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Its very difficult to say about the future offers from FIAT. But based on their efforts to improve the sales from past months and still along way to go, its very likely that the offers will be avail and competitive. Possible to wait till diwali time?
    Some ting good is definitely waiting around the corner in that time from FIAT.
    1 person likes this.
  2. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal

and pasting here some text copied from facebook :
    Do you think its a great idea? minus safety features

- - - Merged Post - - -

I am worried about impact of Rs. devaluation else I can wait little longer too
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Well one thing for sure is that given the market conditions, FIAT has to price their cars very competitive not only to compete with other vendors but to increase/boost the sales. Ofcourse there will be new/refreshed models but the existing ones will go for price revaluation. So my gut feeling says the existing models prices might go down a bit.

On the other hand, why not opt for a 2012 model? You would get around 90k+ discounts.
  4. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal
    I dont think 2012 still available in my state, as per my information last 2012 model was sold in July and now stock is over. I have personally checked with few Tata Dealers, none of them have any left over stock.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    +1 to that. I would anytime buy the car with the maximum safety features. I would suggest you the 75HP emotion top end since there's hardly any difference between the 75 & 90 HP except for tuned engine and some body graphics. At the end of the day it depends also on the amount you are willing to shell out for additional 15 HP.
    1 person likes this.
  6. rkhare

rkhare Timido

Bhopal
    Thanks to all, finally today I booked Emotion 75. I still want 90 but do not want to screw my finances. May be few years down the line another Fiat model, even better than 90. Color I have opted is Hip Hop Black. The dealer in my town has only Silver Emotion in stock, so I am expecting delivery within 10 - 15 days.
    2 people like this.
  7. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
    1 person likes this.
  8. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I would say it is worth every paise. The 90HP just blows away the 75 on a given open stretch, post 80 kmph. I was also in your mindset while we got our first Punto, the 75HP. Take the 90 for a spin on the highway and I would like to see your thoughts on the same.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations @rkhare :)

Punto is a wonderful car, wish you happy miles !!!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.