1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No idea what happened, got it in whatsap from a friend !! feels good to have a fiat !!
    IMG-20140506-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20140506-WA0035.jpg
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    This reminds me of the famous Ford Icon accident!

Ford 1.jpg Ford 2.jpg Ford 3.jpg
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Whoa!!! wat happened there????
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Those pictures of the Swift are real scary wonder how the car turned turtle and cut into two, must have been a huge impact. I am surprised to see the FORD also in two pieces, thought it was built tougher than that.

The Tata 407 got quite an impact from the Linea, I didn't expect it to look that bad after being hit by a car! Fiat impresses again.
  5. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Ikon crash is old one ( 2004 ) :
    Accidents in India - PICS - Team-BHP

6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Few more pics of that same swift accident...

That had happened in Gujarat.

6a7y3anu.jpg

8a8ebyga.jpg

8unu7eje.jpg

tupy2ere.jpg

ga4y9eta.jpg
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    I saw this on TBHP few days ago, what i really do not understand is, how a chasis can break apart like that and disintegrate the body? Phew... if cockpit itself is gone then no safety at all. Yet, even if assumed the speed was at 170, i wonder if body should disintegrate like this. Too bad, hope the passengers are safe?
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    ^^More often than not people who come to help first simply rip apart portions of the car to remove passengers because it has happened that pry-opening mangled doors is much difficult and time consuming than hacking at most damaged and weakest portions to look for survivers.

It must be possible that an already extensive damaged chassis was again ripped some more to be separated by someone to save further time. :confused
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The first pic shows that the 2 parts are lying on the either side of the road. I wonder if someone would rip apart the whole body including the chassis to get the bodies out and yet take the trouble to carry the whole piece to the other side of the road. Looks like it was not done intentionally but the car indeed disintegrated into 2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes N Kiran you are correct, I thought the same at first. But what is insurmisable is that chassis being broken and car flung into two on opposite side. Could it be that junkyard guys tried to take remains of salvage value. Well, the rims and tyres are still in place so that again seems bleak..:confused:

Perplexing to say the least..! :confused1