1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for correcting.
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Many of us have heard about the tragic death of Paul Walker from The movie Fast n Furious. I deeply mourn for the departed soul and his acting skill is now lost forever.

posting the before and after the accident, speed kills, let's drive safely !!

image.jpg

image.jpg
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

This should be the before pic. The car had black wheels.

The hub caps color differ from side to side in the Carrera GT.

uploadfromtaptalk1385878962387.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yesterday my dad & mom were coming from panvel met with the accident.
    The trailer was on extreme left on the rode side & suddenly took u turn without any indication.

Due to this my dad was able to stop the bike instantly but he stopped near the rear wheel.
    And his left leg caught under the wheel.

After seeing the accident the driver fled away and due to this his thumb bone crushed and the skin was totally ripped off.

The nearby people helped to take the wheel off by pushing the trailer. And rushed to the hospital in panvel where his bone joining operation was done.

Here are some pix of the accident.

y2u5atev.jpg

y6a6ynap.jpg

ebaraguv.jpg

apydebe2.jpg

2any6yve.jpg

qyqejebe.jpg

Thanks to Kiran Pandav for the pix. This guy was going to mumbai for his office work but stopped for the help & clicked these pix and took my moms number. When I reached to hospital he stopped at hospital for confirming my dad's condition. Really appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Rishikesh, thank god a much major catastrophe did'nt happen. Trucks drivers can be notorious! Wish your dad the best for his recovery. Really scary incident man..! Is the police involved. The driver needs some hard time and stern warning from the police. A day in detention should do it..:( :|

Oh, and salute to Kiran Pandav for his kind and compassionate deed and presence of mind. The man took the pics, which can help convict should it go that far.

If the logistics company is getting involved and showing attitude maybe you should as well as for monetary compensation for endangering lives and physical and emotional trauma. Maybe they are insured for such incidents.
    It's not the monetary gains but the fact that everyone responsible driver and owners of fleets must be held accountable so that such future incidents are averted to some extent atleast. Call it your social responsibility if you will.

Take care ..
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yea I knew. Thanks a lot for wishes.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ how is your dad now Rishikesh? wishing him a speedy recovery!
  10. pandemd

pandemd Novizio

Pune
    Really sad to see that Rishikesh,
    I wish a speedy recovery for dad

Milind Pande
    Pune