1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. nareshov

SX4 is originally a Fiat.

re: i20, I'm sorry I didn't look up the values, I could be wrong.
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Got it..
    Tyre speed rating| ZigWheels.com
  3. shams

shams Esperto

1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Spotted this badly rear ended Linea. It was very new.

6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    BV series is quite old I believe. The car may be 1.5 to 2 years old. Also, the number is looking somewhat familiar to me.

Any information on the occupants? I hope nothing serious happened.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramesh, the seat covers were still on, and the car was very fresh. And the white seemed like New Pearl white shade rather than BNW. So I made a guess that the car is quite new. Also, number plate seems to be VST ishtyle. :p

The occupants were all safe is what I heard. :) The rear windscreen was totally shattered due to the impact. And the rear doors had moved forward a bit.

EDIT: Just noticed that there are no seat covers atleast for the rear seat. :)
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thats really a very bad hit, rear has almost got inside by 1 feet. Good part is that even after such a hard hit, there is no sign of damage inside the passenger cabin. Though i doubt that passengers on rear seat might had some frontal injuries, if they where not having seat belts on. Given the FASS speed of work and parts availability, the car is going to stay there for months if not called as totaled.
  9. Hmm, see the repose of RSA. also the general perception about FIAT.

[h=5]Firstly I would like to thank FIAT for saving myself and my family from one of the worst accident with a very solid car Linea...

On 14th October, I was travelling from Chennai to Bangalore along with my family. At about 4.00pm in the evening, at a place near Nattrampalli, 30Kms away from Krishnagiri, with a front tyre burst, my car veered in to the left side and went off road before toppling over.

While the air bag never got activated, possibly because it never hit anything solid on the way before toppling, we were all safe with very minor injuries miraculously.

Now coming to the support received from FIAT emergency care, I'm really ashamed and shocked with the support that I received from FIAT.

I made the first call to the emergency call center 1800 209 5556 on 14th October around 5.pm for recovery and all other related help.

The lady who picked up the call was courteous enough in the beginning to enquire about all the occupants and their condition etc... But what was more important to me was the support to recover the car and other formalities... The lady told me she will arrange a call back with a possible towing agency number... Sadly I never received any calls after that....

Also during the conversation, after providing all the basic details like Registration number and location details, she was insisting me on providing damage details of the car. This was after clearly mentioned that the car was not in drivable condition and damage was such that it had to be towed! More worse was she was asking me when was the car bought and from where etc...etc... I really wonder how come a customer support doesn't have all these details??? Also requesting me explain about the accident and what all damages to the car was also really hurting at the time when my family (including 2 kids) were being taken in Ambulance to the hospital. I thought these finer details could have been reserved for another day. Was really shocking experience to say the least...

I again tried to contact the same toll free number on 15th October morning (about 10am) to check on the status and for support to bring the car back to Bangalore service center, the lady again informed me that they were trying to reach me on 14th evening but the call didn't get connected. Also she informed me that she will again arrange for towing (through 3rd party) and will call me back immediately.

But that call too never arrived... Finally I had to arrange for the recovery of my vehicle from there to Bangalore on my own.

I would like to point out here that my phone was very much in working condition and was receiving calls from even outside the country!

I'm really worried about your support and I want to know why do you have such a pathetic helpline if you cant even arrange for emergency recovery, leave alone other support!!!

I'll Message you my contact details, if you are really bothered about myself (customer) or atleast about your brand image FIAT!!! Last 2 days have been really a horrific experience with FIAT Customer Care.

This is totally unacceptable and need some answers from FIAT on this...

Note : My car (LINEA) is right now with Vecto Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore for repairs, awaiting the estimation...[/h]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  10. Ordeal is still continuing

1394189_10151716503332921_2020160227_n.jpg 1380292_10151716508547921_1118151961_n.jpg

Inspite of calling up on the FIAT CC for the follow-up on this issue, all I get to hear from you is the standard "will call you back" !!! Worst of all is to hear... that the supervisor is not there at this moment please call us back after few hours for escalations....!!! Infact when I was loosing cool in hearing this, the call was disconnected!!! GREAT RESPONSE...

You might get away with this, but your this attitude will kill your business even if you have a world class car like Linea!!! Count your days, if you don't pull up your socks....

DAYLIGHT ROBBERY at Manipal Hospitals

Visited Manipal hospital at Airport road, Bangalore for the second opinion after we were treated at government hospital in Krishnagiri post the road accident we had in a place near Krishnagiri... While getting admitted in the emergency dept. I clearly mentioned to those folks that the accident was already reported to the police in Natrampalli station and I have the reference number etc..etc...!!! But inspite of this Manipal hospital insisted on reporting the same to the local police... I thought its fine and whats big deal about it as I have anyway already reported the incident to police.

Now comes the BIG shock.... A Charge of Rs.720 (YES! its SEVEN HUNDRED and TWENTY) being charged as processing charge for reporting (MLC - Medico Legal Case) it to police...!!! then the bigger shock was that the same was charged for all the 3 of us... This being single incident, just one report with all 3 names isn't sufficient?

WORST OF ALL.... Only one report was sent to the police although they charged for all 3 of us!!! Atleast I'm not aware of any other hospital charging for this and in this manner especially...

If this isn't qualifying for DAYLIGHT ROBBERY? then what else ??? For doing this kind of business they could beg on streets with more dignity!!! Shame on you Manipal Hospital